Scene 1 - Kayo

The middle of the burning desert. Hot, lonely, dry, there are only stretches of scorched, orange rock and not a drop of water or any grain of sand. The sun shines across the entire surface, stretching for miles and miles and miles. Not a cloud in the sky. Only a track. A standard track leading from point A to point B, wherever those points lie. This is somewhere in the middle of this desert. Not a soul around anywhere. Until something approaching. A motorbike from the side of the brightening sun. It zooms past! The wheels running and running fast. The driver is one of the Hood's minions. He is covered with his black mask, constantly turning around worriedly – knowing he is being hunted. Thunderbird Shadow flies close behind – Kayo lowers herself onto the motorbike. Whilst the bike lowers down onto the road, her ship follows above some distance behind. Catching up with her prey, she follows alongside on the right. The minion, scared out of his wits, fails to shake her off. With nowhere else in the desert to go, no use gaining speed, Kayo rams him. He yells as he is thrown off the bike, the vehicle then spinning and spinning around – leading it off into the smoke.

He recovers, coughing out the dust. Lying on the floor, he sees a figure march from the dust over to him. Trying to make who it is, he realizes that he is in trouble. KICK! Kayo smashes his head and knocks him back down, standing tough.

Kayo:

Where is the Hood!

Minion:

You mean you're uncle?

She is about to strike again.

Ah! Alright. Alright! He got away. To the City of the Angles!

Kayo:

City of the Angles? Where is that exactly?

He begins laughing again. Kayo kicks him in the face again.

Listen, I want answers! You have taken the X14 virus and the Override Flight Programmer Bot! The Hood wants that for a reason, and you are going to tell what he wants it for! SPEAK!

Minion:

He... He is going to assassinate the World President! I don't know where is going to go next.

Kayo:

So that's the best you've got?

Minion:

I'm not lying to you about that!

Kayo:

We'll see.

She returns to her motorcycle, the shield folding over, returning to her main craft. The minion stays down on the ground, cowering from her, with his hands over his face. Once Thunderbirds Shadow takes off, she activates a button on her left next to the wheel, picking up the Minion's motorcycle. Once magnetized, her motors blast and flies off into the sky.

Minion:

Hey! HEY! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE WITHOUT ANY WATER! I'LL DIE!

Kayo has already flown a mile away, still carrying the bike. The monitor pictures a hologram of John.

Kayo:

Thunderbird Shadow to Thunderbird 5.

John:

There you are. What kept you?

Kayo:

I had some information to obtain from one of the Hood's associates.

John:

What? You engaged with one of the Hood's agents again, Kayo?

Kayo:

Oh, but this time John we have some priceless information regarding the World President. And one thing is for sure – he is the Hood's next target.

5...4...3...2...1

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!