#6: Gardening

#6: Gardening

Having decided to spend your day in your huge house garden, you and Louis are hanging around  loitering, nothing but talking and laughing. The garden had to be taken care of, though, and this was the reason you start being angry over him and you doing actually nothing but just joking around.

"It would really feel better if you could help me", you say, out of nowhere, to Louis.

He looks at you somewhat wondering what has just happened, and stands up to come close to you. You stand up, too, and he pecks a kiss on your forehead as soon as he approaches.

"Irritated much?", he lovingly but jokily smiles at you. Your facial expression stays the same: Irritated much.

"Can't you just take things for serious just for once?", you reply, taking a step back, his blue eyes now shining, half with cheerlessness and half with confusion. You sigh, having regretted making his face look sad.

But every feeling of regret slips away, one he smiles at you, his eyes now shining with joyfulness. You can do nothing but smile back at him, letting out a little chuckle.

Louis takes a look all around you two, to see some roses hanging around the garden, some roses you haven't noticed yet.

"Close your eyes", he looks back at you, his hand softly approaching your face to make you shut your eyes.

"Okay", you smile, as he makes his way towards the roses.

Seconds later, he is standing right behind you, one of his hands wrapping around your waist.

His other hand slips in front of you, and you open your eyes as soon as you feel him whispering right next to you: "Open your eyes, love."

Opening your eyes, you smile big with great gladness.

His hand is in front of you, holding a rose, kindly offering it to the girl he loves the most.

You look behind, to see him smiling, his puppy eyes locked up with yours.

"That's for ya, sweetie", is all he says, before gently pecking another kiss on your forehead.

You're still smiling while turning around, allowing your lips to collide with his.

"You're crazy", you acknowledge, "but I love it."

He chuckles, before you take the rose off his hands gently, to let him kiss you again.