Chapter 2

Arthit knew he was being selfish, but he just wants to be with Kongpob for a little while longer before letting him go forever. Silently, tears started to fall down his cheeks. As memories of their past replay over and over in his head. His heart grows heavier at the thought of no longer making more memories in the future with his moon.

What Arthit didn't know was that Kongpob had unintentionally already told his father that his lover worked at Ocean Electrics before he started his internship. When Kongpob insisted on interning at other companies to better serve their own in the future, his dad praised a young man named Mr. Ronajpat at Ocean Electrics that he had met. His dad says Kongpob can learn a lot from such a sincere and hard-working young man.

Kongpob was so proud that he accidentally agreed with his dad by nodding his head, and said, "yeah, P' works really hard." Almost immediately, he realized his fault, and covered his mouth with his hand. But it was too late, his father was sharper than a knife. His dad curiously asked how did he know Mr. Ronajpat, and how close were they that he knew Arthit works very hard. Kongpob said Arthit was his senior from college, and head hazer for his freshman year, and Arthit's personal character and work ethics were very honest and hardworking. Kongpob recounted events Arthit had lead during hazing with glee. He also told his father how Arthit was honest and stubborn to a fault, that he actually completed all 54 laps around the track even when others told him he could stop.

But being a sharp man himself, Kongpob's dad didn't miss that bright and proud smile Kongpob had on when talking about Arthit, so he looked into Kongpob's eyes daring him to lie straight in his face, and asked, "is there anything else you want to tell me Kongpob?" Kongpob was shaking a bit, and he caved. He could never lie straight to his dad's face. He couldn't do it when he was 6 years old when he broke his mom's vase by accident with a soccer ball, and he couldn't do it when he ate his sister's secret stashed ice cream bar when he was 8. It was much easier to lie, or brush off the topic of his love life over the phone, but when face to face, he couldn't do it.

So, he spilled the beans about his lover working there. After further questions from both his parents, Kongpob told them everything as he and Arthit was already 3 years into their relationship, and he was confident that their love was true, and he didn't want to lie to his parents anymore. His parents were shocked at first. They neither said they would accept or reject his relationship with Arthit. They just said they needed some time to think about things. He wanted to find the right time to tell Arthit that his parents knows about them. He didn't want to upset Arthit as they didn't talk about letting their parents know yet. He also wanted to see how Arthit feels about the subject matter before he tells him. He didn't want to say anything until he knew what his parents thought about his relationship with Arthit first. So, Kongpob didn't tell Arthit about his parents knowing.

AN: I hope the flow of this story isn't too boring for you. 🤔 Thanks, and please comment and vote if you like it.