Chapter 4

I wake up. I don't know where I am, I roll over and see a curtain pulled over the side of my bed. I open the curtain and step out of my bed. Bad idea, very very bad idea. I start falling and then all of a sudden, thump, I land on my bum. 'Ouch!' I scream, "what the hell?" I say looking around. I see Cam and Jordan poking their heads out of their bunks, laughing their heads of. It's then that I realise where I am. WARPED TOUR of course. I start laughing, "what a way to start warped" I say standing up, still laughing slightly.

"Okay boys, what's for breakfast?" I ask loudly, running past the bunks, with Tonight Alive blaring from my phone.

"Oh shut up Tay, can't you see that I'm trying to sleep?" Mike groans.

"I don't care, we have so much things to do, meet and greets, meeting new bands, sound check, PERFORMING. Come on it's such a great day, get up already".

I grab a piece of bread and put it in the toaster, while it's toasting I go and grab my clothes for the day. I grab an 'All Time Low' t-shirt, my black ripped jeans and black vans. I go back and grab my toast and butter it, then put peanut butter on it. I grab my phone out of my pocket and go on twitter. I'm scrolling through my notifications and see that Jenna has followed me. I immediately click on her page and follow her. I open up messages and send her one, "hey we should hang out sometime today, maybe go see Pierce The Veil? They're playing at 12. Tay xx". I send it and go have a shower.

After my shower I throw on my clothes and put on some light makeup and brush all the massive knots out of my hair. Finally I am ready. I check my phone and it says that it's 10:00, 2 hours until PTV's set. I decide to go and visit Of Mice and Men, I make myself a quick coffee ansd head out the door. As I'm walking to OMAM's bus my phone sounds, I check it and its a twitter notification Jenna has replied to my dm. "yeah that sounds great, I'll meet you at your bus at around 11:30?"

"yeah that sounds great" I reply.

I get to the OMAM bus and Tino answers the door.