Chapter 16. Intimate Note Part Five

Third Person POV

        All of the members of Super Junior and male staff were in awe. They were staring so hard that their eyes would pop right out of their sockets...and that would be something they would be fine with. Looking at Minae...was like looking at the season of spring come alive. It was refreshing, bright, colorful, beautiful, and it brought hope after the desolate winter took place. Her hair was perfect, her smile was gorgeous, her body was sexy as hell, heck...even her feet was something of a showstopper!

        All the females felt jealous as they should be. But deep, deep, deep down inside of the female staffs, there was an admiration for beauty. It was as if singing a song in front of the original singer. You would never be as amazing as the original but you respected him/her so much that you felt jealous of their talent. So beautiful that even the same sex felt admiration; that was Minae and how she looked in that very moment.

        All the men in the room were ecstatic to see Minae as she was, but they also felt dread. Her heart belongs to another whether or not he accepts her feelings. It felt like losing before you even played the game. It was as if there were a layer of sadness underneath the awe and godsmacked expressions.

        Minae stood in line with Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kangin, and Heechul. Heechul blushed a bit since Minae was standing beside him on his left. All four men were gawking while Kangin and Eunhyuk tried to sneak a peek at Minae's...bottom. But they were soon smacked by Heechul as soon as their eyes got to where it was headed. Minae was significantly shorter than everyone so when she was in line with the males on stage, she looked as tiny and petite as a daisy compared to a sunflower. But of course, the males (especially Super Junior) thought this was adorable.

        It came for the talent or dance section. Minae left the stage temporarily to change because no one can dance in a miny-dress without making a lot boys happy. Minae left feeling a bit indifferent; maybe a litte uncomfortable since everyone was staring so much. She felt self-conscious; was there something on her face? Did she mess up somewhere? Was there something stuck in her teeth?Oh Minae...no matter how smart you are, you are still clueless as you were.

        When she left, it was time for everyone else in the contest to do their talents. Eunhyuk rapped in a very lady-like voice. Kangin lifted up the MC's and the contestants. Sungmin performed an aeygo challenge and made all the females squeal in delight. And finally, Heechul danced to the top girl group dances of all time (and boy was that freaking hilarious; his skirt flew up at least 10 times).

When it was Minae's turn, she came out on stage...in a cheerleading outfit. She felt self conscious and a little embarrassed. She wanted to do a dance routine but the unnie who did her make-up was completely against it after seeing her outfit (i.e baggy pants and a sweatshirt). Besides, Minae was flexible enough to do  few splits and she still did her original routine but she had to make it a little more preppy.

She danced to It's You by Super Junior and made the hearts of the original singers melt with joy and pride. Her facial expressions were adorable and the pom poms added to the effect. And the cheerleading uniform...was certainly showing off her assets. It was a blue and white uniform with to pieces: a crop top that came to her waist and a skirt that came to her waist and to the very bottom of her butt (she wore compression shorts underneath so nothing was showing). Her abdomen wasn't showing but there was still a peek of skin that flashed every now and then when she over exaggerated her arm movements.

Super Junior was watching with great interest. Kyuhyun was videotaping it and Henry was bothering him and the cameraman to give an exclusive copy to him. Siwon had his eyes so wide open they looked like dinner plates and Leeteuk was like a statue with a gaze fixated directly at Minae. Ryeowook was blushing heavily whenever Minae's skirt flipped up when she did a few cartwheels and flips. Sungmin, Kangin, Eunhyuk, and Heechul were smiling so widely since they got the best seat to watch (onstage with her) and Zhoumi had his mouth open so wide that it was a cave. Yesung sat criss cross apple sauce on the ground and watched like a star struck child. The other members were like a mix of Yesung and Leeteuk.

The routine ended with Minae doing a split and her arms and pom poms were in the air. Everyone clapped (some more excitedly than others <— you can guess who).

The eventual winner was Heechul, for variety's sake, but the real winner was Minae.

Mine felt a strong gaze coming from backstage and wouldn't you know it?

The stagehand was staring at Minae with such a passion that she could've had a hole burned right through her. He didn't even know her name and he could already tell that he wanted to learn more than just that. His eyes looked straight to her face and body, of course, but he looked at the overall aura and feel of Minae. He looked at her character and personality; there wasn't much to go off of but, he was already hooked.

Stagehand POV

She looked absolutely gorgeous and she was having a lot of fun onstage. Her smile was as bright as the sun and it lit up the room. Everyone was getting excited and was feeling happy since her routine lifted up their spirits.

Everytime she flashed a smile toward the camera, it feels like she's smiling at me. Her eyes twinkle like obsidian when the lights reflect themselves in it and it feels so surreal.

I want to know more about her. I want to know her name, her birthday, her likes and dislikes, her hobbies, her favorite food, anything and everything. I can imagine the two of us talking and laughing in a quiet coffee shop and getting to know each other. I can imagine the two of us hanging out every weekend or possibly everyday. I can imagine me being the shoulder she can lean and cry on. I can imagine myself in her life and her in mine. I can imagine all of this and I don't even know her name.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG.

I've just been really busy and I'm a sophomore right now and homework has been piling up and I'm just really sorry

It's a really short chapter but I kind've needed to post something and this was what I came up with.

Please don't hate me... >_<

So yeah...

Please comment down below some ideas you have for the next few chapters ( like a plot twist or have the gang go somewhere on vacation/have a party/etc.)or maybe a few idols that you would like to see in the story

I'll try to update some more guys. I'm really, really sorry (again).