Chapter 9. Explanations and Pool Parties.

Minae's POV

Shinee stands behind me with worried looks mirrored on their faces. Poor Taemin is actually crying. Crap... Today was supposed to be my day with them. Onew's hand is on my shoulder. I lose all emotion and just stare at them silently crying. Key picks me up to my feet and I throw myself at him crying into his shoulder. He hugs me back and smoothes out my tangles, wet hair.

Suddenly, I'm in the center of a giant hug. I cry until I have no more tears left to come out. They all let go and look at me. I shrug off their looks and just stumble my way out of the cemetary. Jonghyun picks up my soaked guitar and everyone follows me in a demented game of Follow the Leader. I don't know where I'm going and I honestly don't care. But I found myself in front of the dorm door. I open it and immediatly I see 12 faces blocking my field of vision.

" Yah! Where were you?!"

" You're soaking wet!! Go change!! You'll get sick!"

" We've been worried!!"

They were talking all at once. I couldn't tell who said what but I really didn't care at that moment. Only Heechul didn't say anything. He sat on the couch. He finally looked up at me with a snarl.

" You're dripping water on the floor. Be a good maid and clean it up," He said with a smirk. I had enough of this shit coming from his mouth.

" Go suck my imaginary dick. No one gives a flying shit and no one cares. If you want it clean, then do it by your damned self. I'm not your maid and will never be. Now get your ass off the couch," I say with the coldest glare and ugliest snarl on my face. His face was the perfect mix of horrer and hatred. I heard everyone gasp at what I said. Yeah, Minae can say big girl words everyone!!!

I walk to my room and take a long warm shower. Showering always helped me clear my mind from stress and fogging thoughts. I slip into warm clothes. Just a blue fitted sweatshirt and white pajama shorts. I just lay on my bed. Not bothering to sleep knowing it will only bring back the nightmares that only come on this day.

Leeteuk's POV

We all got home from recording and the photoshoots early today so we all headed home. Sora texted us that Minae would be out with her all day. So we all just hung out like old times. But it was 8:00 and Minae still wasn't home. We were all so worried. Shindong didn't eat for a couple of hours. Sungmin was sitting on the couch texting Minae at least a hundred times. Yesung just stared in a corner. Siwon and Zhou mi, however just looked at each other knowingly. Like they knew what was up ( A/N Sora texted them that it was Minae's Parents Death Anniversary ).

10:00 and Minae just walked through the door looking like hell. Not very nice, I know but that was what she looked like! Shinee walked in behind her with worried faces.

After Minae's little outburst at Heechul, he walked into his room and didn't come out the whole night except for when we called him to the dinner table. The Shinee guys called all of us to the table actually, but they couldn't get Heechul out of his room.

They played this recording on Minho's phone and Minae's broken voice rang all inside the dead quiet room.

She sounded broken, alone, and downright lost. We were all confused but thst didn't mean that some ( or almost all ) were crying at the sound of our bestfriend's cries. Siwon and Zhou mi broke down first. They knew something, but I couldn't interrogate without snot and tears coming into my mouth. Heechul looked even more surprised. He didn't cry but he looked more confused than the rest of us.

" Ahem," I heard Minae's voice say behind us. We all spin around to see her with hands on her hips.

" I expect that you all need an explanation now right?" She sighs and sits at the head of the table. She sees us trying to wipe our tears and stops us.