Chapter 7. Dance Studios

Minae's POV

The day ended and I went to bed think over todays events. I couldn't believe it. Am I falling for Sungmin-oppa? Of course I am! He was always there, always the first one to see if I was okay, the only one who made me have those feellings. He was always so perfect and amazing. I just don't know how hard I'm falling. If he doesn't feel the same way, who's going to catch me?

The Next Day

All of the boys had schedules today which means I am left alone. It was way too boring. I remembered. I haven't danced at all since my stay. What if I lost my touch? I remembered that at SM Entertainment they have a spare dance studio that they don't use anymore. I put on a loose black tank top that only covers the top part of my chest and stomach, a long white tank top, and grey sweats. I walk over there and go up to the recceptionist.

" Hi! I was wondering if I could use the spare dance studio please? I promise I won't cause any problems!" I plead. She smiles at me softly.

" Of course! You're with Super Junior right? No problem! Just don't disturb the other artists and groups here okay?" She asks. I nod and she gives me the directions and key to the dance studio.

In only 10 minutes flat, I reach the studio. It had an entire wall covered in mirrirs and hardwood floors. There were ballet poles on the wall and benches on the side. It looked like it hasn't been used but obviously someone has been coming in to keep it from being dusty. I put my docing station on the ground and put my iPhone in. I face the mirrors. I hit shuffle on my playlist and Face by Nu'Est comes on. Except with no lyrics because I like to sing to it.

( All of these songs here have no lyrics. The only person who sings them is Minae )

I start singing and dancing a mix of ballet/ contemporary in the beginning of the song because the beats is somewhat soft. Around Ren's and J.R's parts I sing and rap and dance hip hop. Along the chorus, I close my eyes and just dance and sing. I do hip hop in the big dance scene and throughtout the rest of the song. I finished with a split and my back being arched backwards.

Shinee's The Reason came on and I dance ballet/contemporary again. I sing softly to myself.

2ne1 and Big Bang's Lollipop came on and I danced hip hop throughout the whole thing.

Haru by Big Bang came on. I laughed. I danced ballet and hip throughout the whole thing. I only danced ballet for the slow parts. Everything else is hip hop. My eyes were closed from when Face started to play to the end of Haru. I hear clapping come from behind me. I open them to only see in the mirror... All of Super Junior ( except Heechul) and Super Junior M and Shinee clapping. I gulp.

When the music stops, everyone runs for me and before I could even blink, I get tackled by every male that's in the room.

" GET OFF OF ME!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL SWEATY!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!!" I scream from the very bottom of the dog pile. They all got off of me at the same time. Siwon and Han Geng both give me a hand up.

" How come you never told us you could dance and sing?!" Taemin screams at me. I flinch. His voice remended me of Uncle's when he was yelling at me. Key and Onew notice and pull Taemin back from my face.

" I did. You guys are more ignorant than I thought," I say in english. All of them look at me in confusion while Henry looked offended.

" Yah!" He said.

" Well it's true!"

" What did she say?!" Minho cuts in.

" She said that we are more ignorant that she thought we were," Henry replied. Now all of them look at me.

" Yah!!" They all scream at the same time. That's a little creepy.

" Do you want me say it all over again?" I ask. They all shake their heads vigorously. I chuckle.

" Okay! So! My name is Kim Minae! I come from Seoul Korea but moved to London when I was 5. I can play the piano, guitar acoustic and electric, and violin! I love to sing and dance but not in public because I am afraid of embarrassing myself! I like to paint, draw, and watch anime. I can speak Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese! I am scared of heights or have a fear of falling! Either one! I like to cook and bake foods! Ask Super Junior, they've tasted my cooking! And I also like to------" I say all in one breath before taking another. They all laugh.

" Show us! Dance hip hop!" Eunhyuk says.

I shrug. I hit play on my playlist and Alone by Outsider came on. I dance and rap to it. I finished the dance with the move Eunhyuk did in the MV Mr. Simple. The one where he breaks the ceiling with his feet. When I was done, everyone stared at me in awe.

" That was freaking awesome!!" Taemin screams jumping up and down.

" Here! Play the violin!" Henry asks/demanded. He shoves his violin in my face. I play The Code by Alan Lee Silva. Again they stare in awe.

" Hey! Look! There's a piano! Play it!" Zhou mi asks/demanded pointing to a piano in the corner. Why would there be a piano in a dance studio? Oh well. I sit down and play the mario theme song laughing while playing. Next I play and sing Fix a Heart by Demi Lovato but I sing in korean. This song has so much meaning to me. By the end, I have tears in my eyes.

" Hey. Are you okay?" Han geng asks. Everyone ( besides Heechul who sulks in a corner ) looks at me worriedly. I nod.

"Yeah! This piano is just really dusty," I lie. Siwon and Zhou mi look at me. They saw through it. They understood the lyrics. But the piano really was dusty so I sneezed. Everyone 'awwwwed'.

I got up from the piano and went to pack up my stuff. Heechul came up to me.

" Want some water?" He asks with a bottle in his hand.

" Sure," I say reaching for the bottle. But instead he pours it on my head drenching me from head to toe. My mouth opens in surprise. I was standing in my own puddle as he walks away laughing to himself.

" C'mon. Let's get you home," Leeteuk says patting my shoulder. I nod and shiver. Yesung grabbed my stuff and Sungmin took off his jacket and put it on my shoulers. I look at him and try to take the jacket off but he wouldn't let me.

We got home and I went straight to my room. I changed my clothes. I just stayed there for the rest of the day. I pulled out my guitar case and started playing random things. I found myself singing to Blue Tomorrow by none other than Super Junior M. I cry. And cry. And cry. My parent's death anniversay is tomorrow. You can't believe how much I need them in my life. Or how much I miss them at this very moment.