{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
    ೋ ωιтнσυт мє - нαℓѕєу ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

It was already night time and Taeyong was riding his horse in a steady pace. Slowly but surely he scanned through the whole area trying to find tracks that leads to Johnny and Yuta. He sighed as he pass yet again another empty path.

He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly as he led the horse to another different path. This time, the path lead to a forest.

He had passed many paths yet this one seemed different. He could feel some weird energy around it as he entered the forest slowly.

He held his breath, slowly making his way towards deeper towards the forest.

So far he hasn't found anything, nyet he did saw something unusual. He spotted a figure standing from afar with the back facing towards him. Taeyong's hand gripped his sword, holding his guard up.

He got off from the horse and slowly walks towards the figure. The closer he got, he could see a better view of the person.

Just when he tried to get closer, he accidentally stepped on a twig, making a loud cracking noise. He mentally slapped himself for the sloppy mistake.

He then looked up to see the person wasn't there anymore.

Taeyong looked around and panicked.

Suddenly he felt a hand covering his mouth and pulled him back, hiding behind a tree. He struggled, trying to break free from the grasp.

He then felt a hot breath on his ear lobe, feeling the person behind him breathing slowly.

"Don't move."

Taeyong tensed, he did as he told. Not moving for a good five minutes before the man released his grip. God. He hoped that Jaehyun will never know about this. Taeyong quickly moved away and faced the man with a glare.

"who are y- eh?!" Taeyong said as his glare turned into a surprise expression.

"Johnny?!! What the hell?!"

He shouted as he punched Johnny by the chest. Johnny chuckled and hold Taeyong's hand. "surprise, " he said as Taeyong glared at him.

"Why are you here?! Why didn't you go back to the palace?! Everyone is worried sick." Taeyong yelled again. Johnny just smiled, "I can't. Not in this state."