{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ℓσνєℓу - вιℓℓιє єιℓιѕн ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

Night came, with the moon rising in to the dark sky.

Jaemin and Jeno entered the dining room. Not minding the confusing stare coming at them. They sat next to each other and silently started eating their food.

Taeyong and Doyoung just stared at their brothers, they were being awfully quiet and that made the two olders worried. Taeyong look back to Mark who is sitting next to him.

"How did it go?"

"Aside from the fact they left us, they've been okay? I think?"

Taeyong sighed. He looked over to the two princes. Jeno and Jaemin had never been this quiet during family dinner, they were actually the loudest.

The atmosphere around them was very awkward and it wasn't healthy to any of them. Taeyong and Doyoung sat there, trying to come up with a topic to talk but ended up just a small talk to the boys.

Taeyong sighed before a thought came to him. "Jaemin," he said earning a hum from the younger. "Father came today." Jaemin stopped his doings before regaining himself. "What does he want?" He said lowly, eyes still locked on his plate.

"He wanted to remind you about your birthday ball."

Jaemin nodded and continued to eat, their father wasn't a caring type. He was tough and ruled the kingdom with iron fist. Their people might think he was making the suffer but in his perspective, it was their own good.

Paying taxes double the amount every month. Letting the arrogant guards or soldiers do what they want. In his time as king, status means everything. If you're a soldier, then everyone must respect you. If you're a blue blood, you might as well get promoted as the king's right hand.

But if you're a villager, any kind of villager as long as you live inside of a village, be ready for people stepping on you.

Like a dirt you are

That is until Taeyong decided to rebel. During his 20th birthday, the king ordered to throw a ball just for his birthday and just like Jaemin's, he needed to find a suitor.

Of course everyone thinks it will be a women but Taeyong played against the rules when he met Jaehyun there.

God, was he heart struck by first sight. And they've been together ever since.