{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮}

♫♫♫

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
ೋ ∂ινє - є∂ ѕнєєяαи ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

"Where are they?"

Doyoung asked himself as he waited for his brother to come back. He impatiently tapped his feet. He was so worried about his brother and his friend. Doyoung kept on refusing Winwin's help to replace him.

He waited from the palace doors to the palace's gates. He wanted to know if his brother is alright.

The girls were already inside probably sleeping. Doyoung didn't like the girls in the first place so it didn't surprise him when they came running back without the princes. When asked about the two princes, all they said was 'I don't know '

Only Doyoung himself and God knew how much he wanted to punch those ugly ass faces.

He bit his now dried lips when the younger haven't come back.

What happened to them?

Are they alright?

Doyoung was scanning the path in front of him when suddenly two horses came running into the palace, almost running over the young king.

Doyoung tried to calm the horses down. After the two horses calmed down, he softly stroked the mane of one horse to see both horses with empty saddles

He immediately recognized the initials on both saddles

JN

YT

Johnny and Yuta

These were Johnny's and Yuta's horses. Doyoung started to panic he ran back inside and command all guard to keep their guard up.

"Taeyong!"

Doyoung shouted as he barged into the kitchen where Taeyong was. "Get out bunny king! "

"Fuck you! Taeyong you need to see this."

Seeing the worried face of the younger, Taeyong stood up and followed the younger from behind. "What's wrong?" he asked trying to catch up to the panicking king.

"Just follow me."

Taeyong followed the king to the horses stable to see nothing but two horses available. "Look at the initials on their saddles."