Chapter 8 - Reunited

"Muuuuum, why'd you have to drag us with you to the stooooooore?" H complained, "We'd be at home enjoying the day if you hadn't forced us out here, I mean the person in front of us is taking five hours!"
"Oh, be quiet. After this, we're going for lunch, and then home," Gidget replied, "You're acting like a child."
"Well, so-rry, but technically, I am still a kid!"
"Well, legally you're not, so shut up," Gidget ended the conversation.

They didn't move for a while because the woman in front of them was arguing with the cashier, Fernando Christopher, about how overpriced the designer clothes she bought were. Eventually, she gave up and left without her clothes.

"You people have no respect!" She cried.
"Wow, you're really short," said Pearl, without even thinking.
The woman's eyes bulged from their sockets, "How dare you comment on my height you disrespectful, uneducated, abhorrent little-"
"Okaaaayyy, let's not get so heated!" Bob laughed nervously, stopping the woman from speaking before she could say anything inappropriate in front of KC.
"Think before you speak Pearl!" Smiled Carly.
"Yeah, think before you speak," H replied, smugly, almost mockingly. Carly pouted at him.

After they paid for their things, they left the shop. On the way out, they passed a group of young girls around KC's age. They were playing Trumph with a deck of cards, and they looked as though they were having fun. One of them looked like the female version of H but paler with light purplish grey eyes and an extremely light blonde streak in her hair, usually much to light to be natural. The only person H  could think of with hair that light was Gidget. Their faces were very similar. It was a strange experience for H, because of how similar they looked. The girl's jaw dropped, presumably for the same reason, and he walked away quickly, everyone else followed behind.

Once they got away from the group of girls, they went to McDonald's and order their food. Pearl brought out her phone and began drawing with her finger on Notes, H forgot all about that girl because he had food, Carly was drinking her strawberry milkshake very quickly, and KC yawned because they'd been walking around for a while and she was tired.

Meanwhile, Jimmy, Emilia, Rosalina, and Tea Party were just entering the shopping centre. They'd just been to a boba tea stall outside so they were looking for a place to sit down and drink it. They went to McDonald's.

Emilia sat down and out of the corner of her eye, spotted the others.
"Oh hey! There's Carly and-" her voice dropped, "H.. and we have Rosalina.. oh gosh, I'm not ready for this.."
"But Em, I thought you wanted to see them back together? You said yourself that H just wasn't the same without her and that Rosalina was more reclusive without him," Jimmy replied.
Emilia hesitated before saying, "Well, yeah, but when I was ready to accept them, not now!"
"When will you ever be ready?" Jimmy asked, jokingly.
"Oh, shut up," laughed Emilia.
Rosalina snapped out of a daydream, "Oh, did you guys say something?"
"Um, no, nothing," Emilia smiled.
"Yes we were," Jimmy added, "We were talking about your boyfriend," Emilia punched him in the arm, "Ow! Come on! You haven't done that in so long!"
Rosalina raised an eyebrow, "I don't talk to people, like, ever, and I've been single my whole life? What are you talking about?"
"Him over there," Jimmy pointed towards H, "That's our friend H, we met him in high school and he became one of our best friends, he kissed you on your birthday, you told him you loved him, and then you became one of the cutest couples ever."
"Thanks, Jimmy," replied Emilia, sarcastically.
"Wait, hold up," Rosalina said, "It doesn't sound like you came up with that on the spot, but I told somebody I liked him just because he kissed me? Are you sure this wasn't a dream?"
"It definitely wasn't a dream. If it was a dream, why would Emilia punch me in the arm? She's jealous of you, duh. She likes H, too," Jimmy said before realising, "Oh wait.. you don't know that either.."
"Okay, what's going on here?" Rosalina asked, impatiently.
"Everybody lost their memories. That group of people over there with H? You know all of them," Jimmy replied. Rosalina looked at him in confusion, "Ugh, look. Just go over there and talk to him. Flirt with him if you can."
"Alright.. I'll go over, but there is not a chance on Earth that I am going to flirt with him," replied Rosalina.