Chapter 6 - Substitute Teacher

Jimmy, Emilia, and Carly were sitting at their desks in an English classroom. There was no teacher in the classroom yet.
"Whoo! Free period!!" Cried Faybel, the most arrogant person in the school, probably.
"Can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but yeah! Free period!" Cheered Billy, who was the exact opposite.

A bunch of people in the classroom just started cheering "free period" over and over until the head teacher walked in.

"What are you all doing? You are not having a free period, you must study!" She said before walking out again, "Darn kids.."

"Ughhhhhh! I don't wanna do work!" Cedar yelled in her usual ungrateful tone.
"It's.. just a normal day Cedar?" Emilia replied.
"Yeah but stiiilllllllll!"

Being a normal class, they obviously went on their phones instead of continuing with the work they'd been doing previously. Although Jimmy brought out a DS instead and Emilia watched. They ended up taking turns at Mario Kart. Carly was texting her one friend who wasn't in that class - Aria. The rest were there, Luna, Leila, Emma. They were either taking pictures or also texting Aria.

"Oh hey, Jimmy, we should probably do our Maths homework - that's next period," suggested Emilia.
"What? We have homework??" Jimmy cried.
"Uh.. yeah, we always do."
"Not over weekends!"

They did their homework as fast as possible but still tried to answer all questions because they actually cared about their scores.

All of a sudden, the door burst open.
"Hello everyone, I'll be your teacher for to-" started the teacher but then looked away awkwardly as she spotted Jimmy and Emilia.
"Hi, Bella.." Jimmy said just as awkwardly.
_______________________________________________

Author's Note

Short chapter alert! Short chapter alert!
Sorry about that.. this episode just wasn't very interesting to write about. Not a terrible episode though, it's just that no one really moved much so I didn't have many ideas for this one.

Wow, even the Author's Note is short 😂

-KP