Chapter II

And finally, the lunch bell rings!

I make my way to the cafeteria thanking the Dear Lord for saving me from killing myself after a 2 hour dreading Econ Class by Professor Scott.

Professor Scott has been an Econ teacher of North Side College for 15 years now. A grumpy, strict and short-tempered personality makes him the fear factor amongst all. Despite generations of students have tried to score well in econ. But no one could score anything above B.

I quote 'NO ONE EVER!'

And it has nothing to do with his paper's being extremely difficult, but it has to do with his beliefs. He believes that a person stops working on their full capacity if they are easily given a high grade. He is still waiting for the breathtaking paper, to take his breath away, enough to give a B+.

I spot Ryan at the cafeteria sitting with his drama club members, with his Hawaiian Pizza in the table. Seeing that makes me lose my appetite so instead I grab a (long needed) black coffee and head towards him.

Just then I get an SOS text message from my sister. My older half-sister Professor Kiara Alders, a business lecturer of North side College.

Even though she's 11 years older than me, Kiara has always been my best friend, someone whom I can call at 3 am to just talk about our day, without a complaint or light my first cigarette with or chug down my first beer and partner in crime,

Kiara's mother passed away to Leukemia when she was 10 years old. After that our father married his high school sweetheart, my mother, and have been happily married ever since. My mother embraced Kiara as her own, and sometimes I feel that she loves her more than her biological children.

Kiara got her mother's looks, from her blond locks to her white skin to her rosy cheeks and sea blue eyes. That pretty lady was hitched 5 years ago by her long term boyfriend Smith Alders and they now have 2 adorable kids.

Whereas, I got my fathers features with light brown smooth hair and blue eyes. It becomes a challenge to style my hair to the sides or back, thus it falls to the front on its own. The most attractive feature about me is my toned body. This is the result of expressing my emotions in working out.

As I neared the staff's lounge, I could see Kiara pacing back and fro. Her tensed look got me worried.

My instant thoughts were something must have been wrong with the kids, or I might have failed her papers.

"I got your message. Kiara, what's wrong?" I couldn't help but my voice stuttered in concern.

"Xavier, you will not believe who are enrolled in my class. Honestly, how come no one in the town has any idea she was back. I am just so scared for you. I was looking at the attendance list for today's class and I saw her name. I saw her name, Xavier! She's here, in my class, where you will be as well!" She kept on mumbling. Things that are not making sense to me at all. I don't know whether do I soothe her while she's mumbling and trembling or do I try to make sense of what she is talking about. I went for the latter.

"What are you talking about? Who's back in town? I asked

Just then I heard the voice that I haven't heard in so long.

The voice that I have been dreading to hear ever since.

And it said

"Xander, oh my god! It's you!!"

Chace Crawford as Xavier Xander !! Our cute little male protagonist! Ryan's best mate and Kiaras sweet little brother whom she just loves to spoil !!!

Ryan's best mate and Kiaras sweet little brother whom she just loves to spoil !!!

* please leave some comments as it is very important for me to improve
Lots of love from me*