Chapter 1

Raindrops falling like glass pearls from the edges of leaflets to the lawn, the cold breeze flowing in the park, where two loving souls sitting on a bench, enjoying the beauty of the night after the rain.

"Umm....you know what, Ishaan...." Anuradha raised her head off of his shoulder and looked up to his eyes, love was clearly evident in them.

"I love rain, it's really beautiful like you." His mind did a happy dance. He knew that she loved rain.

"I know," he smiled at her. She was waiting for him to continue, "I have been with you since our childhood then how could I forget my little Anu is a rainy girl." Her giggles flew into the cold air, "And moreover I'm your best friend and a boyfriend too."

Anuradha detached herself from his warm embrace and stood up, "Really? You're my boyfriend? I don't think so." She folded her hands across and looked down at him.

Ishaan chuckled, she was still a baby. Before he could bring his hand to hold her she shoved it away, "Anu....... don't be a child." He also stood up and made her face to him, "I am your boyfriend, no?"

"Nope!" She shook her head, but her lie made him smile. He pinched her nose, "You're so cute when you're lying." She narrowed her eyes at him but her lips curved upwards as he started tickling her. Both of them began laughing like maniacs.

Albeit she was laughing with him she acknowledged about her word; it's not a complete lie. She has liked him since their childhood. He was the only one who had been always with her. She was a feisty and cute little rowdy girl like a storm, while he was a calm disposed nature boy like a cool breeze. They're quite opposed to each other but they were commonly connected to one thing; their innocence. She was like a fire and he was like a lamp, but they're producing one thing but in different ways. But their love story wasn't a typical one. They've been friends since their childhood and they're still friends and always. They hadn't even had a romantic moment together. And not even shared an 'I love you'. They thought they were perfect for each other; honestly they're. So they decided to give a chance to their relationship and accepted as boyfriend and girlfriend to each other. But yet, something was missing between them, maybe a spark of true love. Although she liked everything about him, the way he solved each trouble was made by her. And the way he tried to convince her and help her to choose right and wrong, everything she liked about him. He had been with her when she needed him. But then, she was not sure about whether it's her true love or not. Nevertheless, she believed he was the one for her. What she could ask more than him. He was a true gem.

"Now tell me, Anu. Who am I?" Ishaan wrapped his arms around her while her hands on his chest. "Just a friend or boyfriend?" He was waiting for her reply.

Anuradha thought for a second and smiled, "You're my friend and boyfriend as well, but.....you didn't propose to me yet." She pouted like a child.

"Propose? That's too dramatic, Anu." Ishaan warmly touched her chin,

"I don't think a proposal would make any changes in our life." She pushed his hands away and turned around, he is always like this. "But.... I try this for my stubborn love," she instantly turned around and looked down to Ishaan who was kneeling down in front of her.

Anuradha cupped her cheeks herself in surprise as Ishaan held out a ring in his hand and pointed towards her.

"Ishaan! You---" he signaled her to stop.