You Have A Nightmare {P15}

Start from the beginning

"K-Katsuki.. you can't be serious.." "Well I fucking am Y/N.. i'm tired of your ass" you were standing in some type of void, facing his back. "P-please Katsuki.. a-at least t-tell me what I did.." "Don't you see dumb ass! Your fucking weak.. if I wanna be number 1 than I need to get rid of your ass.." he said walking off into the void. "N-no.. please.. please.." "Babe.. babe.. babe.."

"..Babe!" you hear Katsuki says as you wake up in tears. "Y/N.. what the hell happened? Are you okay.." you could hear the sincerity in his voice as he put his head in the crook of his neck and kissed it. "I-I'm sorry K-Katsuki.." "You haven't done anything wrong Baby.. just tell me what's wrong.." he pulled his head away and put his forehead against yours, looking you in the eyes. You sighed and kissed his cheek before beginning to explain.

"My.. my worst fears came true.. y-you realized I-I was weak.. a-and left me.. stupid I know.." he sighed and kissed you, you kissed back feeling safe in that kiss. When he pulled back, he had a serious expression on his face "Your not fucking weak Y/N. And I'm not leaving you ever, that's a fucking promise." I smiled mouthing 'Thank you'

"You never have to worry about me leaving, I.. I love you, Bubbles.." "I love you too Porcupine.." "OI!"

Shouto Todoroki

Shouto Todoroki

You had, had an argument with your mother again and decided to spend the night with Shouto. So you packed your bag and walked over to Shouto's, knocking on the door you were welcomed with open arms since Endeavor wasn't home. But later that night...

"You're weak." "You're stupid." "What do you think your doing?!" "I can't believe I ever had you." the insults your mother had hurled at you swirled around your head. It sounded like Shouto and your other friends were also saying them too. They were all voices besides Shouto he was standing in front of you when he bent down saying "Your worthless."

"AHH!" you woke up screaming, waking Shouto in the process. "Love? What's wrong?" he said sounding concerned. He tried to hug you but you pushed him back, trying to calm yourself down from the nightmare, he understood and simply held your hand, waiting for you to be ready to talk. Once you felt better you took his hand and wrapped it around yourself and you laid against him, snuggling closer to him.

"Ready to talk?" he asked and you nodded, "All the insults I heard.. were coming back to me, my mom was saying them.. our friends.. you.." his eyes widened as you mentioned him, "Y-you called me worthless.. and then I woke up.." He pulled you closer, kissing your neck "You're not worthless Darling.. your basically the air I breath so how could you be.." you smiled at him. "Even you need me to show you I'd be happy to-" "NO IT'S FINE!" you yelled, knowing what he meant by that. He chuckled, kissing your forehead.

"Are you ready to go back to bed my love?" "Are you gonna keep holding me?" "But, of course.." "...Then yes"

Then yes"