Chapter 37

Emma's Pov.

Skylar's first birthday! Wow. I can't believe she's already one. The theme is princess cuz she's everyone's princess. Everything was pick and we had crowns. the boys were playing around and took the crowns and put them on. I was holding Sky while laughing. She's been a very calm baby. Which I'm thankful for but at night she doesn't sleep in her room so we moved her crib into our room but she only likes sleeping with me and Cam.

It was present time and everyone brought a gift. First was Uncle Trevor's gift. It was a little outfit that said

'I'm cute

Mom's Hot

Dad's Lucky'

It was absolutely adorable.

Gift after gift it was time for cake. We ordered a square cake for the adults and a baby cake for sky. We all sang happy birthday to her and I had cut up the big cake. But before I did that I put the baby cake in front of Sky. She then stuck her hand in the cake and wiped it on Cam. Cameron was right next to her so he was the target. Everyone started laughing and then Cameron got some cream and wiped it all over my face. "CAMERON!" He started laughing then one thing led to another and we were all having a food fight while grandma Dallas took Sky upstairs to clean her up.

End of the party^

Everyone stayed behind and helped clean. Everyone had finished and left to go home. I had Skylar in my hands and I called Cameron to come over. Cameron came running over and we all went upstairs. I told cam to get her undressed so we could wash her. After a few minutes of trying to get the perfect water temperature we put her in. She started splashing and hitting the water which caused it to go everywhere. It was a little family time as it was so cute.

We cleaned her all up and put her in her PJs. It's been a long day so she fell asleep in her crib. I told Cameron I was gonna take a shower and he said okay.

I turned on the water and I just stood there for a second. I was relaxing till I felt someone rub my shoulders. I knew it was cam so I let him. I turned around an kisses him. "Thanks, I need that." I said. "No problem baby."

We got out of the shower and we fell asleep along with a little snoring baby.