Chapter 26

Month 2*

Cameron decided to be adventurous and go to the park. Even though he's 22 and I'm 21 we still act like little kids. Especially Cam! I went to the bathroom to get ready. I'm kind of big and I already got maternity clothes do I grabbed a black stretchy shirt and maternity pants and a flannel. I put on my old but comfortable black converse.

I went to the bathroom and straighten my hair. After that I just put on eyeliner and lip balm. Then I was ready to go. Cameron was wearing jeans and a plain black shirt that defined his abs and a black beanie. If I wasn't prego I would attack him.

It maybe dangerous but I need the exercise so we grabbed our penny boards and penny boarded to the park in our neighbor hood. It only took about 4 minutes. We were gliding slow and we were holding hands. We hoped off the penny boards and Cameron ran to the swings. I slowly walked over there. I sat down on the swing next to him and pushed my self just a little bit.

I then noticed I was going a little bit higher. I looked behind me and Cameron was pushing me. I just went with the flow. I was up in the air and then I reached behind me and pulled Cameron's beanie off his head. I then put it on my head. Then the swing stopped. I kept the beanie on my head but pulled it so he couldn't reach an pull it off. When I looked at him he had his arms crossed and he had a serious face on. I giggled and he just looked at me. I put on my puppy dog eyes he always fell for and he then caved in. He then "kissed"my temple but actually pulled the beanie off of my head then ran away. That Bitch!