Chapter 19

Emma's Pov.

The weddings soon and I'm just a little big whole lot scared. I'm not having cold feet, I'm just so worried that everything is going to to wrong that everything will be for nothing. The girls are throwing me a party just for us girls. (Ok so I know the word I just don't know how to spell it.) They didn't tell me what we were doing, they only told me to go over to Shelly's house.

When I got there it was like a photo shoot. They all looked at me with a smirk then the pulled me in. They started doing my hair but then stopped after they saw that they liked my hair curly. Next was the make up. The put on some liquid eyeliner and make a wing. They then put a little but of blush. Then they put on a red lipstick. Next was the outfit. When I looked to see what everyone else was wearing the were all wearing a Navy blue, so they gave me a lace navy blue dress that stops under my butt and hugs my chest area. They then gave me some navy blue pumps. After that we went to the club!

At the Club*

The club was called forever young. When we went inside music was blasting and there were sweaty bodies everywhere and freaky people getting it on. It doesn't make me nerves if anything I'm breathless. (See what I did there? 😏No okay.😔) We went to the bar and we all got a shoot of Oranjee.

I downed the shot thinking of Cameron and our wedding tomorrow. (😱 WHAT?! The wedding is in the next chapter?! Maybe..😏) We took two more shots then I was wasted. I knew what I was doing I just couldn't think straight. We then went out to the dance floor and started dancing.

Cameron's Pov.

They boys wanted me to have a little fun before the wedding so we went to the club. We got to the club and it was cool. The music was loud and it was just amazing. The boys started drinking but the thing is I just wanna be with Emma. Yeah I will be spending the rest of my life with her but I can't let her go, it's to hard. Just to make the guys happy I took one shot and one shot only. I knew the guys were going to get wasted so I just was gonna drive them.

I was looking at the dance floor when I saw this beautiful girl. She looked stunning. The guys didn't drink a lot either and when they saw who I was looking at they all smirk. I started walking over to the girl. She was swaying her hip with her friends and I put my hands on her hips and said in her ear, "Hey baby." She pushed me not knowing who I was but when she turned around she instantly smiled and started kissing me. I could taste the alcohol in her mouth. "Hey fiancé" she said after kissing me.

I looked around and all the guys were dancing with the girls so me and Emma started dancing. We were moving with the music and I started kissing her neck and she started moaning. I pulled her out of the club and we went home.

When we got home we.......

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

So if your wondering from my little hint if the wedding is coming in the next chapter, it is. But I'm not updating again tonight but I will Wednesday so you all will have to wait. I love you guys so much!!!~Cyan♡

Stay Clean~Cameron Dallas♡