Chapter 27

Month 3*

I've been in bed and in the bathroom all day today. I was wearing my Cameron Dallas merch. I'm wearing the warm ass sweater and my Cameron Dallas sweats.(I need those both of them)

Cameron was at Nash's catching up or something. I wanted to call Cameron but he needed a break and needs time alone before the baby comes. In 4 months I'm gonna know the sex of the baby. I was in the bed watching 'The Originals' on netflix. It is amazing by the way. It had a lot of blood and bone cracking and sucking blood but it's really good. I was getting to a good part when I had to throw up again! I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was throwing up for a good 30 seconds when I felt a hand on my back. I somehow stopped throwing up and looked up. Cameron was looking at me tired and had a guilty face?

I felt fine so I brushed my teeth and looked at Cameron while leaning on the counter. "What's with the face?" I said crossing my arms, not that I'm mad just a little but cold. "Why didn't you tell me you've been throwing up alot!?" he said in a soft voice looking down. I lifted his head up and kissed his cheek. "I wanted you to have fun before the baby comes." I said in a tiny voice scarred that he might get mad or something. He just stood there.

I pulled him out of the bathroom and pushed him gentle on to the bed so he was siting down. I sat my pregnant but on his lap. "What's wrong? Seeing you sad makes me sad and that make the baby sad" I pulled out my pouty face. Hw looked up and chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my belly and said, "I just feel like I should be here 24/7 and never leave your side cuz I feel like I'm gonna disappoint you and our baby." is he stupid. "Are you stupid or something. Your not gonna disappoint us. We couldn't ask for anyone better so you better not believe that. We love you and you better get use to us cause we are never ever ever leaving you side. Okay?"

"Okay."