Chapter 17

•Last update of the night I promise•

Emma's Pov.

We were just staring at eachother. Nobody said a word. I didn't want to look into his dreamy brown eyes.<I just died😲>I knew that if I looked into them I would never walk out that door. I didn't want to but I had a gut feeling. I pulled on my suitcase trying to get to the door only to be stopped by 'HIM' <ok quick story, So my ex-boyfriend when my friends make fun of him the call him 'HIM' because once they said his name in front of me and I slapped them. I know mean but true.>

"Cameron please move." I said but it came out to be a whisper. "No." he said but I didn't here him.

(Quick not to make things easier to right C=Cameron and E= Emma)

E: Why not? (I whispered)

C:I'm so stupid I left you here all alone, I forgot about you, I forgot about the wedding but you can't just leave like that it's not fair. ( the bringing was soft but at the end it was meaner)

E: (I yelled) YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET MAD AT ME! I SHOULD BE THE ONE MADE AT YOU. I CALLED YOU SO MANY TIME AND YOU DIDNT CARE. HOW DID I KNOW YOU WERENT CHEATING ON ME! YOU DITCHED ME TO STRESS ABOUT THE WEDDING ALL BY MY SELF. YOU LEFT ME SLEEPING ALONE IN OUR BED. I WANTED TO DO THE WEDDING PLANNING WITH YOU. AS A COUPLE. I GET THAT YOUR MAKING A MOVIE BUT YOU NEVER CALLED BACK OR ANYTHING.

C: So what your just gonna walk out. Leave all that we've been through behind and get rid of me!? That's not how it works sweetheart! (He was getting sassy at the end)

E:You know what.( pulls out here ring) take this (I threw it at his chest) I was for fucken nothing! I love you Cameron and you just forgot about me and the wedding. I don't care if I sound selfish you forgot about me while I never forgot about you. You didn't crave me but I craved you.(I was crying while saying all of this)

I started walking to the door with tears in my eyes when he pulled me back and held me in his arms. There I stood crying into the love of my life's arm. I could tell he was crying to because tears were on my forehead. He keep kissing my temple and saying he's sorry.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I promise I won't leave your side again. I'll help with the wedding I'll do what ever you want just please......... please don't leave." Cam said while crying.

I pulled his face down to my and kissed him. Maybe I was over reacting a little but at least I have him Back.