🇩‌🇦‌🇷‌🇱‌🇮‌🇳‌🇬‌²²

Start from the beginning

Namjoon nodded his head weakly, listening to Sungdeuk's rant wholeheartedly. He didn't blame the elder though. He knows that he has all the reason to get mad. He had been resting for two weeks thus he should be more energetic than the other. But he just keeps slowing them down.

"On your spot again!" shouted Sungdeuk before he played 'Fake Love', blasting the music throughout the dance studio.

Namjoon flinched when someone pats on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw Hoseok had been looking at him with his signature hearty smile.

"Don't give up Joon-ah. You can do this, okay?"

Namjoon was touched at the kind gestures of the rapper. He knew that Hoseok always being serious about the dance and for him to be such an understanding makes him feel at ease. Momentarily.

And then the shouting continues.

"Namjoon!"
"Left foot!"
"Move your legs, Namjoon!"
"To the right, not left!"
"Seokjin can do it better than you!"
"Faster, Namjoon!"
"You missed the beat!"

Namjoon slumped on the dance floor with shirt soaking wet. He was panting out of breath. Everything was so hard to him and he can't perfect the dance at all. Sungdeuk gives him a cold stare and sternly said that he wanted Namjoon to stay behind for more practice.

Namjoon leaned on the floor, pulled his knees to the chest and closed his eyes tightly - trying to chase away the sore and ache all over his body. The comeback was set on the next week so he needs to pour up his effort more than the others. He didn't want to be the reason BTS need to postpone their comeback just because he failed to dance properly. That's was so unprofessional. A leader shouldn't do that.

Namjoon gasped when something cold pressed over his cheek, slowly opened his eyes. He tilted to the side and flashed a smile when he saw Yoongi - shoving the bottled water to him. He took it and chugged the cold water in one go. Damn, he didn't realize that he was so thirsty. His throat feels better and he feels a little bit refreshed.

Yoongi sits besides Namjoon, where his shoulder brushed together with Namjoon's. He can see the leader was having a hard day today. Everyone was concerned and had asked Yoongi to comfort the leader. Which he gives his murderous look at the rest before he went to Namjoon.

"Sungdeuk-nim didn't mean anything when he shouts at you. You know that he always been so serious when it comes to the dance..." Yoongi says smoothly.

Yoongi was trying to reasoning Sungdeuk's behavior to Namjoon. Like, he was afraid that Namjoon will misunderstand the performance director for hating Namjoon. Which is not the case. Everyone was so stressed about the comeback. Everything needs to be perfect before the day come.

Namjoon hummed at the explanation. His eyes were looking forward, at the staffs - packing up a few of the items on the floor before leaving the studio one by one.

"I know," Namjoon breathes out the words, sounded like he was whispering. He was so drained that he didn't even have the energy to talk.

"I just feel that after all these years, how come I'm still bad at dancing. I should be better, right? But today... everything was so messed up and I just can't - can't..." he continues as the heavy emotion started to clouded his mind.

"Joon-ah..." Yoongi interrupts Namjoon's rambling. He grabbed Namjoon's hand and squeezed it lightly. Yoongi glanced at Namjoon, taking his silence as the hint for him to continue to speak.

"Don't say that. You've done the best you could. It's just that today was not the best day for you. Everyone gets through the same shit. Sometimes everything was going so fine but on another day it's all over the place...." Yoongi said with a calm voice.