🥀RULES🥀

PARTICIPANT RULES

🥀Your book must have 10k reads or less as we are promoting undiscovered and new writers.

🥀Your book must have at least three to five chapters minimal(in exception of short stories and poetry).

🥀You must follow this account (I'll be checking)

🥀You must follow your hosts PERMANENTLY; ComforterPeace and midnight4two as they will be working with me..

🥀You must follow your judge for the genre you've entered.

🥀Add this book to your reading list and private library for update notifications.

🥀You can enter multiple genres(one book per genre).

🥀Must include #GoldenR2019 to your tag list

🥀If you must change your book title or username or delete your account whatsoever, pls do justice by information us first(this account or any of the hosts) to avoid confusion.

🥀If you must judge, ensure you're not judging the same genre you've entered
(Readers are also welcome to judge..)

🥀I don't need to tell you to behave, we're all grown ups...; no bribery, cheating in any form and so on... We're here to promote and have fun all together.

🥀Password is RoseGold(must be written exactly this way)

JUDGES RULES

🥀You can be a judge and a participant but of different genres.

🥀You must follow this account and the hosts.

🥀No form of bribery or cheating whatsoever is allowed.

🥀You must create a reading list for books you're judging. This is for easy access and judging. The genre must be included.
     Eg. For Romance
  GoldenRoseAward Romance Judging List.

🥀Judging must be fair

🥀If you must change your username see fit to inform me first before doing so to avoid irrelevant nuisance.

🥀If you must back out of judging, ensure to inform me a week or four days before you do so(that is before the deadline)

🥀Scores must be submitted on or before the deadline. Judging starts as soon as the gene you're judging is full or after the deadline for entries.

🥀You must be an active wattpadder

🥀Password is GoldRose(must be written this way).