Chapter 2

Today was the day of the party. I was honestly really glad that school ended early today so I could get ready without rushing.

I put on some Jean shorts and a hoodie that Wonwoo had left behind.

I put my hair into a pony tail and applied some makeup. I didn't want to put a lot since I was going to do my makeup again.

I said goodbye to my mom and left the house.

I scanned the street and saw Wonwoo was nowhere to be seen. I frowned. Guess he can't pick me up today.

I decided I would just take the bus to school. I waited a couple of minutes and then the bus came.

As I boarded, I noticed a few familiar faces from school.

I smiled at them as I sat at a seat. "Oh! Mirae! I didn't think I'd see you on the bus." A boy I had talked with a few times in class exclaimed. I remembered him because he would always flirt with me. Of course they were harmless little flirts but he never gave up.

"Oh... yeah, Wonwoo couldn't pick me up today." I said back.

"Wow, I cant believe he'd let his beautiful girlfriend go on the bus." He leaned closer to me. "If you were my girlfriend, I'd never let you go on the bus!" He smiled.

"Uh... but you use the bus too." I laughed at him.

"Damn... then I'd work my ass off to get a car!" He exclaimed. "What do you think??" He said, excitedly.

"Haha, that's sweet, but I'm in a good relationship with Wonwoo-" I began to lecture him.

"Yeah yeah, I know. He's perfect and popular and he has a car." He slumped back in his seat.

"You do know that's not everything to a person." I looked out the window. "You'll find someone one day." I patted his shoulder.

"Mhm. Thanks Mirae." He sulked into his hand.

I said bye to him as I got out the bus.

I made it to class on time to Mrs. Choi's surprise. Of course, the blue haired boy next to me threw many vulgar comments at me which I shut down.

Eventually these dreadful classes came to an end. I slowly made my way out looking around for Wonwoo. "Hm. Where is he?" I frowned.

I took out my phone and scrolled to his contact name and began to type a message.

"Mirae!"

I turned around to see Taehyung running after me. I began to walk away but his long legs caught up to me easily.

"What is it blue head?" I asked as I asked Wonwoo where he is.

"Blue head? That's not a cute name." He frowned. "You should call me dadd-" I cut him off. "No. Never." I said as I received a text back from Wonwoo.

"Sorry. I forgot to tell you that I got sick. Probably won't be going to that party. You still gonna go?"

I pouted as I read his text.

Guess not, it wouldn't be much fun without you. Do you need me to come over? I can make you soup?"

He replied.

"No! I'm all good. I just need to rest. :)"

I let out a big sigh.

Taehyung looked my way. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"My boyfriend is sick so he won't be going to the party tonight." I said frowning.

"You're still going, right?" He raised an eyebrow.