That Is Not Correct Because According To The Encyclopedia Of nhfoutnonvgonno

It had been a couple of days since 'the incident' as the group decided to call it and everything was finally getting back to normal. At the moment you and the squad were studying in your dorm. "So (Y/n) you're telling me you've never studied in your life," Denki asked with a confused look on his face. "Yup," you reply from your bed. "Is that true" he looked at Mina and Kirishima with a quirked eyebrow. "Unfortunately yes," Kirishima sighed before looking back at his textbook. "She can do this weird thing where if she can somehow relate whatever she's learning to a meme she can remember everything about it," Mina said with a sad sigh. "Is that even possible" Sero asked after looking at Mina. "Apparently," Kirishima said looking at you. "That can't be possible we learn new material almost every day you have to be studying in secret or something" Denki whined. "That is not correct because according to the encyclopedia of JSHDLAJHLHJKAL" you quoted.

"You know how I never take notes in class and I'm always staring into space," you said looking at Denki in the eye. "Yeah" he questioned. "That's because I'm unconsciously listening while thinking of a meme/vine to relate to it," you said seriously. "How long have you been doing this exactly," Bakugou said looking you dead in the eye. "Well since Vine came out but before that, I did things like making jokes to go along with what we were studying," you said laying back down. "Anyways I'm tired," you said before closing your eyes. "FROM DOING WHAT" everyone screamed. "Existing" you sighed before pulling a blanket over you and falling into a deep sleep. "How did she even fall asleep that quickly," Sero said with a slight laugh. "Another thing we'll never know about (Y/n)" Kirishima said with a laugh. 

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU WOKE UP) 

You had woken up an hour or two later hungry very hungry. "Guysssssss," you said while yawning. "Yeah," they mumbled. "Don't you think it's time for a break?" you said getting up and rubbing your eyes. "If this is just you asking me to make you food brat think again"Bakugou mumbled. "But Katttttttt" you whined. "No," he said sternly. "THIS IS CHILD ABUSE" you screamed before awkwardly walking away. Bakugou just put his hand to his forehead and shook his head in disappointment. 

You then emerged from the bathroom looking like a god in your fresh anime merch. "GUYS I HAVE DECIDED THAT SINCE KAT HAS DECIDED TO CHILD ABUSE ME WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT" you screamed before grabbing a mini backpack. "We still have studying to do (Y/n)" Sero said with a playful eye roll. "I wasn't asking," you responded in your satanic voice. "AND WE WEREN'T QUESTIONING," Denki, Kirishima, Sero, and Mina said before quickly getting up. "Whatever' Bakugou grumbled before packing up his stuff. "That's what I thought" you mumbled. You had just arrived by a nearby vintage diner that was a good walking distance from the school because you didn't want to wait for an Uber. You had all walked in and found a place to sit and were choosing your food when- "Do you guys know what you would like to drink" a familiar tired voice said. "WAIT A MINUTE-

A/N: Hey guys this chapter was last minute (Like literally all of my chapters) so it was kind of rushed(like all of my chapters). Anyways I wonder who this mystery person is MUHAHAHHAH sorry I've had a really bad cough. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter remember I'm always open to suggestions requests and criticism as always love you guys. :3