Miscief 1: Chaos Awakens

A girl with black-brown hair stood next to a girl with blonde hair, the two of them were watching Kamen Rider Zi-O and Another Den-O fight each other. "Hurry, we need to get the DenLiner before Another Den-O does." The blonde haired girl told her younger sister.

"Can we get there without getting hit by Den-O?" The younger sister asked.

"We have to, that is the only way to save the DenLiner, Carter." The older sister, Kaylee Oliver, told her younger sister, Carter Oliver. Carter looked at Kaylee and nodded to her gently.

"Let's go." Kaylee ran to the DenLiner while holding Carter's hand. Carter followed Kaylee. As they got to the DenLiner, Kaylee got both of them into the DinLiner. Kaylee check to see if the Another Den-O is going after the DenLiner but to see that Another Den-O is fighting against Kamen Rider Zi-O.

"This is huge." Carter said in awe. Kaylee nodded and see Ryutaros. Before Kaylee could called out to Ryutaros, Another Den-O got into the DenLiner and went to the past. Kaylee and Carter hides under the counter away from Another Den-O's view. They waited until none of them hear Another Den-O so they crawled out from under the counter.

"This is not good at all." Kaylee murmured. Carter nodded agreeing with her older sister.

###

Kaylee woke up with a blistering headache as she sat up. "Carter...?" The 23 year old female asked as she looked around, people gave her weird looks as she stood up and dusted herself off. "Carter?" Kaylee sighed, realizing at the moment it was hopeless to find her sister. Kaylee pulled her phone out and read the date. 'August 1st.' "How..." Kaylee whispered, she found the nearest person. "Excuse me, but what is today?"

"Hm? Oh uh August 1st 2009." The person told Kaylee and then kept walking.

"I traveled back in time... so right now I'm in America, luckily I won't run into my younger self." Kaylee sighed in relief as she scrolled through her phone and texted Carter.

Kaylee
Carter, are you ok?

Kaylee sighed in relief when her phone dinged, seeing Carter's message.

Carter
Mhm, I'm ok, I don't know where I am...

Kaylee frowns at her sister's message.

Kaylee
Can you describe the area to me?

Carter
It's hard to describe...

Kaylee doesn't like the answer at all. Without knowing where her younger sister is at, she has no way to get to Carter.

Kaylee
Carter, we are in the wrong time.

Carter
So, what year are we in?

Kaylee
We are in August 1st, 2009

Carter
Oh... ok... Nuna, will I be able to find you? Is there anybody in this year that you know?

Kaylee raised an eyebrow and sighed.

Kaylee
Yeah, but I don't know where the two boys are... ask around if you can find somebody names "Daiki Kaito" and once you find him, tell him "My sister, Kaylee, is looking for you."

Kaylee put her phone in her pocket and sighed again as she walked around again. The sky soon became dark, knowing her sister was out in the open scared her greatly, but she knew she could take care of herself. Kaylee sat against a building and fell asleep.

###

Roughly a week later, Carter is seen sitting on the side of a fountain. "I've asked everybody... nobody knows where Kaito Daiki is..." Carter looked up from watching the water, she heard something, a voice?