Chain Mail Sucks

Have you ever get one of these things on your message board or in PM? :

If you were killed, I wouldn't be at your funeral......

I'd be in jail for killing the person who killed you. 

We are true friends. We ride together, we die together.

Send this to everybody you care about including me......If you care.

See how many times you get this. I want you to know you are an amazing friend, till death and forever. 

If I don't get this back I understand...

But I have a game for you ^^

Once you read this letter you must send it to 15 people, including me. If you get at least 3 back, you are loved ❤

Nobody knows how important something is......until they lose it.

Tonight - right at 12 AM - the person you love will realize they love you! 

Then at 1 - 2 PM, be ready for the shock of your life...If you break this chain, you will have bad luck :(

With love, send this to 15 people. If you don't care, I don't care!

Tomorrow, 2 boys/girls will ask for your number!

Send this to 15 nice people or bad luck will last for a whole year.

~~~

Okay so the thing is, I know these things are meant to be out of the goodness of

your heart n stuff but they just piss me off really freaking fast.

Quite frankly they are, this one specifically, is offensive. 

For example, this:

"the person you love will realize they love you!"

is really offensive. 

All the people I love, know I love them and I'm 99.99 percent sure they love me back. 

And the, "Tomorrow, 2 boys/girls will ask for your number!" Also, is offensive. 

 Like is that supposed to encourage me to send this to a bunch of people in the hopes some random person will ask for my number? 

Yeah, no thanks.

I just find chain mail stupid, attention seeking and kinda rude as the chain always expects you to send it off to a bunch of people or something horrible will happen to you and it just taints the good message that was sent. 

 I'd rather have someone send me something nice without the expectation of sending it off to another person. Plus it makes the message less special ya know? 

How about you guys just send nice, special messages to a people you know, making them personally and personal, say positive stuff about that person and encourage them to do the same. 

(Not pushing them or saying something bad will happen to them if they don't do so. Just encouraging them.)

Now that, would be awesome and something I could stand behind.