I feel bad knowing that she feels guilty for leaving. But she had stuff to do, nothing she can do about that.

"Where are you right now?" I ask, sliding my fingers under the hem of my panties.

"I'm in the back of the car, heading to the studio. I should be there in another 45 minutes. Just have to verify a few sound memos then I'll be home." She promises and sighs. But I miss her so damn much that I decided, why not? Have some fun.

She has some time to kill in the car and I'm needy so why not?

"Nic, I miss you. I want you here right now." I bit my lip before adding, "and I'm tired, I don't think I can wait for you." There is a pause before I hear her let out a sign.

And I can almost swear that she's running her fingers through her hair, frustrated that she can't be here right then to devour me. She groans before she starts again.

"How about I make you feel good right now?" There was a sudden change in her voice. It was deeper than before, and I could hear the lust practically dripping.

My face lit up as I situate myself on the bed. "I like that idea baby." She gives a breathy chuckle in response.

"Are you in bed?" She asks you already knowing the answer.

I nod and let out a deep breath. "Yeah."

"What are you wearing?" I chose the right panties for this occasion and I am thankful for that right about now.

"Your black shirt and your favorite black lacy panties." I whisper as I slide her shirt up, running my hands over my tummy.

I can hear her groan in approval. "I hate that I'm not there seeing you right now, babygirl." She growls into the phone, causing chills to form on my body.
"Slip those pretty little panties off and lean against the headboard for me baby."

The way her voice sounds so commanding, it sends heat straight to my wanting core. I do as she asks, tossing off my panties and crawl my way up the bed. I decide to go ahead and strip her shirt from my body.

"I can just picture you baby. I bet you look so good, spread out for me." Letting out a whimper, I let my fingers roam down to my core as she continues. "Fuck, the things I want to do to you."

"Tell me, babe, what do you want to do to me?" I said and she groans again into the phone, making me shiver with anticipation. Her voice sounds of silk and you know she's done.

"I want you to run your hands up your stomach, slowly baby. Take your time just like I would." I comply closing my eyes, letting her voice guide me, imagining it was her laying over me, treating me so well.

"Cup your breasts, squeezing them lightly." I let out a quiet moan, but nevertheless, she heard it. I know she did by the way she's now panting into the phone.

"Fuck—yeah baby now I want you to rub your thumbs over your nipples. Imagine that's my tongue, taking them in between my teeth. I know how much you love that baby."

"Mmhm.." I moan as I run my fingers over my nipples before pinching them between my fingers. I swear I  wish it was Nicki's mouth. Sucking and biting, as I arch my back for her. She loves watching me lose myself when she pleasures me.

"Now bring one of your hands down to your sweet pussy –I bet you're dripping wet right now, baby. Always so wet and ready for me." I squish the phone between my shoulder and ear as I graze my fingers over my clit, gasping at the much needed contact.

I slide my fingers between my slick folds again before she directs me further. "Now, I want you to slowly rub your clit." Moaning under my breath I did as told.