deux.

V.

Smooth down my lingerie.
"As I recall, I know you love to show off"

One more hair check.
"But I never thought that you would take it this far"

Deep breath.
"What do I know? Flashing lights, lights"

Here we go...

I step out through the curtains and into the spotlight, the cheers and jeers from men erupting as I grace the stage. I ignore the greedy looks being thrown my way and keep my eyes in front of me as I stalk slowly towards the silver pole. I flip my hair behind my shoulders as I grip the pole with one hand, circling it slowly as my other hand trails up and down the front of my body.

Kanye West's lyrics guided my movements as I straddled the pole and started grinding my hips along it. The hollering never stopped, instead growing louder as hoisted myself up onto the pole spiraling into a front hook spin gradually progressing into a fan kick. I gracefully landed back on the platform and got on my knees, the pole against my back. I flipped my hair back once again and reached behind me, my fingers finding the clasp of my bra. I felt a strong gaze on me, one not just full of lust but of pride. My eyes finally tore away from the floor and met the familiar gaze just as my bra hit the floor.

X. My X.

His arms were crossed as his hand rested underneath his chin, his lip twitching slightly into a smirk as our gazed locked. I bit my lip and cupped my breasts, crawling on the platform, stalking towards him pretending there wasn't a crowd of hungry men between us. He was stood against the wall watching me intensely, my performance for the masses suddenly turning into a private show between the two of us. It was as if everyone else disappeared, and it was only me and him left.

Goddamn this man was beautiful. Not handsome, beautiful. The tattoos that covered almost every inch of his skin, his sculpted muscles, that smirk of his I love so much. This man is a work of art. And he's all mine.

Dollar bills rained on the platform and on my body as I got closer to the men. I stood on my knees, tossing my head back and arching my back, showcasing my bare breasts. The cheers grew even louder as I felt the papers graze my body. Grabby hands tucked bills with more worth into the straps of my thong. I bit my lip and stood up, my gaze with my man never breaking. I turned around and looked back over my shoulder, winking at him and watching his smirk grow. 

I walked back to the pole with greater confidence knowing my X was in the room. I gripped the pole and took a quick breath before launching myself upside down into a jade split, spinning around the pole into a full moon. The extremely challenging combo enough to drive the crowd wilder and instill a great sense of pride in X.

I danced as if it were the last time I'd grace the stage until the song faded out and the lights dimmed. I was breathing hard as I collected the cash that littered the platform. X was no longer stood in the same place as I turned to walk backstage.

Wes, our DJ, praised my performance and I smiled beamingly. I dropped my earnings in my tote I left in his booth and threw my arms around him.

"Amazing job out there V." he chuckled hugging me tight

"Only cause I had my favorite men supporting me." I winked as I gripped his shoulders

"Your favorite man, you mean." a deep voice said coming from behind me

I rolled my eyes at his attempt at intimidation before turning around and leaning my back against Wes' chest and wrapping his arms around me. "Oh you know I don't pick favorites boss." I teased.

"Yeah besides we both know she'd pick me X." Wes smirked as he kissed my shoulder, his hands running up and down my sides

"Easy there Wes, I'm not in a sharing mood tonight." X warned, but we both heard the playful tone in his voice

Wes threw his hands up and rolled his eyes, laughing, "Well let me know when you are. I'd love to rehash some old memories." He pressed a kiss to my cheek before turning back to his board.

I stood there smirking playfully with my arms crossed over my still bare breasts, staring at my boss, my man, my everything, who was glaring at me with a hard gaze.

I raised my brow teasingly, "Can I help you sir?" He chuckled walking towards me slowly, "Oh I think you can doll."

He gripped my hips as my hands found his shoulders, "This isn't the first time I've had to scold you for flirting with the staff."

"Well when the staff is your best friend whom you've already shared me with, we both know you don't care." I said running my fingers along his jaw

"Wes may be the only other male that works here, but you and I both know he's not the only staff you've been a little too friendly with. And besides, why wouldn't I care? He's touching what's mine." He whispered leaning in and kissing my neck

My fingers glided up his neck into his hair as I tilted my head back, letting his lips graze freely

My fingers glided up his neck into his hair as I tilted my head back, letting his lips graze freely. "Mmmm so what, Wes, the other girls, you know they don't matter. I can get a little flirty, they can get a little handsy, but you said it yourself boss- I'm yours."

I felt him smirk against my skin as he cupped my jaw and leaned our foreheads together. "Exactly baby, all mine Vera." I smiled as I ran my hands along his forearms, "All yours Maddox."

He leaned in for a kiss that I waited for, but it never came. I flicked my eyes up to his as he smirked. He broke our gaze and picked up my tote from the floor.

"I meant what I said, I'm not in a sharing mood tonight. Get dressed baby, let's go home."

a/n: oh hi there everybody :') remember me?

a/n:
oh hi there everybody :') remember me?