cinq.

mfmf, voyeurism

V.

After a little more fun in the pool, the three of us were lounging in the living room. I was tucked into Maddox's side, with my legs stretched out over Wes' lap while the two of them discussed their latest business venture for The Spade.

"A sex show? What, is getting naked on a pole suddenly not interesting?" I muse. X chuckles and kisses my forehead, "Of course not, my love. It's just a way for us to expand our audience, to enhance the guest experience."

"And what exactly do you have in mind for these shows? I doubt you'll be hiring male counterparts." I asked. X shot me a glare and rolled his eyes.

"That's where you come in sweetheart," Wes chimed in, "You're in charge of the performances, but first, you gotta make sure the girls are on board. We all know how persuasive you can be."

It was my turn to roll my eyes as I lightly kicked at Wes' chest, "Anyway, no matter how many girls agree, we're still going to need to hire a few more so we have enough working the poles and for the shows."

X sighed, "You're right, fuck that didn't even cross my mind. I don't even wanna think about how hard it's going to be," he shut his eyes and leaned his head back. I swept my legs off Wes' lap and moved to straddle X. I caressed his jaw, "Hey, look at me. I'll take care of it, I've got it handled baby."

His hands found my waist and gripped it tight, "What would I be without you V?" I smirked as I pressed my lips to his, "Utterly lost." He chuckled and smashed my lips to his, winding his fingers in my hair as I gripped onto his shoulders. I felt the weight on the couch shift as Wes' lips found my shoulder.

"My my, and here I thought you'd had enough last night."

I tore my lips away from X's and Wes' touch left my skin as I twisted my body around to face our intruder.

"Summer, come back for more?" X teased, planting his lips onto my chest.

Summer smirked, standing at the entryway of the living room and strolled towards us, placing her bag down on the table.

"I actually forgot my phone here last night, but since the party already started, it'd be rude of me not to join." she mused, planting a kiss on my shoulder before straddling Wes' lap

"Long time no see Summer..." Wes groaned as he ran his hands up and down her sides. She smirked and pulled her top over her head, "Mmm far too long handsome," she grinned before pressing her lips to his

I saw X smirk out of the corner of my eye and I shifted, snuggling my side into his chest and leaning my head in the crook of his neck watching our best friends catch up.

"You like watching don't you baby?" X whispered, running his hands up and down my thighs. I nodded, "Just as much as you do, Daddy." X chuckled, lifting my shirt over my head, his hands finding my breasts.

"My little freak, then let's watch baby." Maddox shifted so his back was to the side of the couch and pulled me between his legs, my back resting against his chest. One of his hands gripped my throat holding me in place while the other trailed down my body, slowly finding it's way to my wet and waiting pussy. His fingers found my clit, starting to trace slow circles, spreading my wetness.

Wes' lips were wrapped around one of Summer's nipples while one of his hands were in between her thighs, her panties shoved to the side and his fingers deep inside her. I felt Maddox harden behind me as Summer's and my moans filled the room. X slapped my pussy and I moaned loud, before his fingers sunk inside me. We watched Summer get on her knees, her glistening pussy on display while Wes tapped his cock on her tongue. X's fingers teased me, slowly stroking me and feeling me get wetter and wetter as I watched my best friend swallowed Wes' dick. I grew restless in X's arms trying to fuck his fingers back, only for his grip around my throat to tighten.

"Uh uh baby, you take what I give you." he scolded, taking his fingers out and then bringing them back to my clit. I whined, nodding, and relaxing back into his hold. "That's my girl."

My gaze traveled back to Wes and Summer, her arms behind her back as he gripped her hair fucking her throat. I heard Maddox curse under his breath, no doubt getting turned on but controlling himself. I felt myself edge closer to my climax as Maddox's fingers grew relentless on my clit. "Fuck, fuck please."

"That's it baby, let go." and that's exactly what I did, screaming out in pleasure as I shook in X's hold. Summer and Wes turned their attention to us, smirking. "Come clean her up Summer." X said, now gripping my thighs and holding them apart. I was struggling to catch my breath, having came so hard, I could barely register feeling anything else until I felt Summer's tongue on my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, looking down my hands gripping her hair as she was laid out in front of me, slobbering me up. X's hands gripped my breasts, holding me in place. "So fucking good, you're such a good girl baby."

Wes stood to position himself behind Summer when his phone started to ring.

"Ignore it," Summer demanded, flaunting her pussy in his face. Wes smirked but before he could dive in, it started ringing again. He groaned and looked at it, cursing, "Fuck, there's a problem with the sound system at the club. Gotta fix it so we can open tonight."

X shot him a look and Wes threw his hands up, "I'll take care of it man. Just take care of them yeah?" X chuckled and looked back at us, me now grinding against Summer's tongue and her slurping up every drop, "Oh I will."

X wiggled his way from behind me and I rested my back against the arm rest, gripping my breasts while Summer continued to feast on me. Her tongue was unforgiving, flicking my clit while her fingers toyed with my tight hole. I turned my attention to my man, watching him undress, licking his lips while he watched us again. He walked over, stroking his cock and tapped it on my lips, "Open."

I opened my mouth and relaxed my jaw as he fed me his cock, moaning at both the size and from the attack of Summer's mouth. He fucked my mouth slow but deep, stretching me to fit himself down my throat. I felt Summer's tongue enter me, just as X had started to pick up the pace. I struggled to catch my breath from both of them taking control of me, fucking both my holes as they pleased. X pulled himself from me and I gasped, squeezing my eyes shut as Summer brought me to my edge again. I cried out as i coated her tongue and face in my juices, looking down and watching her moan and smirk licking me up.

"Good fucking girls, my good fucking girls." X sighed, "Rest baby, you did so good for us." he said kissing my forehead. I nodded barely coherent as I watched X pick Summer up, him sitting down, and then sitting her down on his cock. They both moaned and so did I watching their faces as they joined together. I watched as she gripped his shoulders and started to ride him, while he gripped her ass and helped her up and down.

Exhausted as I was, I couldn't help myself. I crawled over and turned my man's head towards mine kissing him sloppily. He moaned in my mouth as I felt their pace pick up. I bit his lip and pulled away slightly, "Now be good for me and make her cum." I then turned to Summer and gripped her chin, forcing her to gaze into my eyes, "You too baby, treat him good."

I pecked her lips and she nodded, sitting up on her feet, and riding X even harder. I sat back on the couch, sated as they lost themselves, lasting only a few moments longer before exploding onto one another. X fell back laying onto me, gasping for air, while Summer laid on his chest doing the same. I ran my fingers through his hair as we all sat there a sweaty mess, "Could definitely get used to this again everyday."