We bumped into this places Blue, who from the sounds of it swapped with me, being stuck in the anti-void and stuff, He wouldn't go on about it much, it seemed like a bad subject. He didn't tell us anything about this place, it seems like he doesn't like doing things without getting something out of it, which Ink found very annoying.

"you should of seem Dream! He had massive golden wings! I wonder if he can fly with them? His eyes were gold! Gold!" Ink ranted, Ink kept going on about Dream's strange appearance, which from the sounds of it, was very, very, strange. Golden wings? I almost didn't believe him. "Ink, you're rambling again" He paused his sentence, "oh! sorry Error..." He laughed nervously, Suddenly,we felt a horrible pain, worse than we ever felt before, "Error! l-look..." He pointed over to a portal, a dark portal. It felt evil, "do you think...?" I ask, breathing through my nose, clenching my teeth in pain, He nods. So, we make our way through the portal.

Once we got in our appearances were back to normal, But we weren't in a multiverse, well, it didn't look like one, And i couldn't open up my code. Ink seemed to be freaking out by the vastness and blankness of the place, but he still kept his cool, even if only a little. "hellO! Anyone thEre?" I asked into the nothingness, Nothing replied, but three people appeared, some looking happier than others.

The dark, mysterious one, seeming to be male, stayed behind, while two glowing figures came to us, i recognized one of them, but not the other two, "...DestinY?" i asked hesitantly, she smiled, "i'm glad you remember me, my child" She said rather happily, I looked over to Ink, who was having a conversation with the other figure, He seemed better than before, he doesn't look like he's about to drop. "WhO are thEy?" i ask Destiny, She continued smiling, the replied, "Over there, with ink, is My sister, FATE" My shoulders tense up at the name, but then i remember the conversation with destiny.

"And Error... When the time comes, I will need both you and your friends help to bring your happiness... you want that right?" She asked me, i nodded wearily. She smiled sweetly, "That's good... Me and Fate are working on it, You will be home soon Error..." She said sadly, I looked up to her, "F-FatE??" Destiny looked down to me, "yes... she is my sister, and i had a word with her after your multiverse collapsed, i know you won't forgive her, i barely do myself... but she is sorry... remember that" Destiny replied.

My shoulders slightly relax, but not completely, She carries on, "And that moody grump over there is Abyss, Don't worry, he wont do anything while we are here, I'm still mad at him for the way he made you go through those portals..." I look up in surprise, "it wAs him?" I ask, She nods unhappily. "Now, we need to talk about why you are here" She said seriously.

Ink's P.O.V

white... nothing.... blank... white... empty.... people... white... wait, people?

I get out of my trance and see three figures, a grumpy man, who seemed to have a dark aura, and two glowing feminine figures, and one was coming to me?! I look over to Error, he seemed to know who the woman who went over to him, So i relaxed. She came over to me and smiled sadly, "Ink... my child..." I recognized that voice...

"my child, you have the power to create, you can do what ever you want, but please i'm warning you... please my child, do not...."

"y-you're!" She smiled, Then i realized something... "y-you're also..." She seemed to know what i was thinking, "yes... yes i am" I stayed silent for a while, "I don't blame you for the fall of our multiverse... that was my fault..." She seemed surprised at what i said, "But... why did you do that? to Error..." Her smile dropped completely, "i guess i was.... desperate? i didn't want my multiverse to destroy itself... and i couldn't reach you anymore for some reason... it's no excuse, but i hope you can forgive me my child" She said sadly, i looked at her in the eye, "I'm not the one you should be asking" We both look over to Error and the other woman, "who are they, by the way?" I ask suddenly, She smiles, "There, is my sister Destiny" She pointed to the woman over by Error, Then her eyes turned into a glare as she pointed over to the dark figure,"And that, is ABYSS," She said with distaste, like she just ate something out of date. I watched as Destiny called Abyss over, and then they started walking over to us, Error then spoke up after it was clear no one was going to, "so, wHat are we gOing to do?" He asked, looking at Destiny and Fate.

A/N hello! I'm back. I'm sorry i was gone for a bit, i think it was 6 days? no matter, i'm sorry though, Something happened and the police had to get in and everything, and i was still a little shaken up about it, i still am, but i feel better than before, so i decided to write a chapter.

The chosen ship for this is Error x Nightmare x Death!

I'm sorry if it wasn't the ship you wanted : ( i just chose the most wanted one, so sorry to you all ErroInk and Incest shippers.

The 4th wall breaking is going to drop a bit, since they are no longer going to be going through stories and actually watching/ being a part of it. They now are going to try to bring back their multiverse back, if you couldn't tell.

I was told to do some things for the story, such as make Error's voice Bold so it is easier to read, so i've done that, i was also given the idea from MoonAndStarsAlign To make them fall into Dreamswap, so thank you.

Also, sorry if i got anything wrong with Dreamswap, i heard of it before, but never really looked into it, until now that is, so sorry for my lack of knowledge, 

I think that is all, see you in the next chapter : )

1649 WORDS

Crimson.