Chapter Forty Eight

Start from the beginning

“You’re always wanted, always”

I could feel Yuri’s tongue rolling deep in my neck, whatever she was up to I was down with it. I hear Yuri moan a little when my fingers stroll lightly on her spine. Her lips founds it way to mine, she tasted like cherry, so sweet. I could feel her body tense against mine, I could also feel her gasping for air but she didn’t stop kissing me. My tongue slowly rolled in, spicing the kiss even more.

Yuri grabbed my hair lightly tilting her head a bit more so she could have more access to my tongue. I bit her lower lips making her moan slowly, urging for me to remove her clothes. Believe me, I wanted nothing more than what she was offering to me right now but again I couldn’t shake the feeling of dying any moment. As soon as they take out the tumor, I’ll be gone. And on top of that we were in a hospital with a few doctors picking on her brain, so it wasn’t exactly how I wanted to ‘spend’ my first or last time with Yuri.

“What happened?” Yuri pulled as soon as she realized how hesitant I was. I stared at her, I couldn’t tell her the truth in my last moments, and she’d hate me. I can’t have her hating me, it’ll break my heart.

“Nothing . . .” I began. “I just think we should do that when we’re like alone, not we’re on an operating table” I was relieved when my reply made me smile.

“You’re right but this surgery takes six hours. And the only way we see each other is if we are unconscious, so please enlighten me of how you are going to handle this situation without getting into my pants” Yuri stated tying her hair up so show her broad sexy shoulders.

“You make me sound like a pervert” I said unable to take my eyes off of her shoulders.

“Prove me you’re not” Yuri said playfully, making me smirk. I like to believe that I am not a pervert because I am not.

Pervert? Me? I would never . . . but then again maybe I was because instead of replying to her I took her in my arms, she wrapped her legs around my body tightly. This time I held her hair as my tongue crashed onto her neck then slowly made its way into her broad shoulders. Yuri breathed heavily as my hands crept into her thighs tickling her body.

“I love you Sasha, so much so so so much” Yuri kept chanting slowly and quietly to my ears. That’s when I realized what a piece of crap I was. Although this had nothing to do with cheating, I felt as if I had betrayed Yuri. I screwed up and this time, I really did. How am I going to tell her the truth? Six hours seemed like such a short period of time and time was running out.

“What’s wrong, Sasha? You’re acting weird” Yuri said as soon as her feet touched the ground. I have tried to ignore it and enjoy these moments, but I didn’t think about the pain I could be bringing to Yuri’s life. I had always thought life wasn’t fair to me, and it still isn’t but it was Yuri’s life that worried me most.

“I have to tell you something” I managed to say without looking at her. I couldn’t face her and she won’t be ready to face the truth.

“What is it?” Yuri’s fingers combed against my hair. She looked clueless but still beautiful. I didn’t want to take away this moment, but she deserved to hear the truth.

“It’s really important for you to know that what I did, was only because I love you. I would do anything for you” I began quietly. I found myself debating to tell her cause if I did, maybe she wouldn’t fight for her life. If I didn’t, she’ll resent me forever. Truth was I did the right thing and if I had to do it again, I still would’ve chosen to die.

“You’re scaring me, what did you do?” Yuri stepped towards me as I stepped back. She deserved to live and move on. But I don’t know how I can explain that to her.