Epilogue

Hey guys !!!

Here comes the last part

Authors Note

I remember what I said about this story, and I m upset I couldn't deliver it, but I will continue to use that plot for the future story of shivika. In Narbhi book, I can't, sorry!!!

Nakuul and Surbhi different is better.

The chapter isn't edited yet.

Don't forget to like and comment.

After 5 years

A meeting was held by the honey channel deciding which new show should be aired on their channel.

"You should consider my offer, and I will throw how much money it needs, " the man smirks while speaking.

It was None other than "Nakuul Mehta"

Satisfaction comes in the face of honey channel directors

"If you think I'll throw my money unnecessary for your personal satisfaction, then forget it. "

The person takes a pause.

"Don't forget honey channel have competition and our shows are making you No.1, next month we will end our show no matter you agree or not. We have the contract till next month. "

Channel Head - You can't

Before the head completes the sentence

Person -  Try me (With a smirk), Don't forget other channels are interested in doing business with us.

Complete silence was there. Honey channel heads and members discuss with themselves.

Nakuul was furious, and he was cursing the person for spoiling his game always. There was always a head-to-head competition between the two.

Honey Channel Head - We decided to telecast the Sunshine production show. Congratulations Surbhi Chandna

Surbhi with a smirk - My pleasure

She shakes hands with the head and other directors and leaves the place like a Queen.

---

Surbhi enters a graveyard. She stands near a particular person's cemetery.

It was engraved

Rey Thomas

1990- 2016

A soul made of gold.

Surbhi dedicates the flowers to his grave. A tear falls from her eyes.

Flashback starts

Three years before

Doctors informed Rey operation was a partial success, and he is kept in observation to notice the changes. Everyone was happy as he was alive, and hope was there he will be cured.