Chapter 7

Hey guys !!!

Here comes the next chapter

Don't forget to check the previous update of the author's note (Its imp)

Don't forget to like and comment.

This book will end soon. 💃💃

Alekh notices the crowd, and he knows the topic should be talked about personally instead of making a public topic. It's a sensitive topic and should be taken care of instead of giving a chance for rumors and gossips. He looks at surbhi for a second and sees her uninterested look, somewhere he felt bad about it.

Alekh drags Priya with him.

Priya - Alekh, where are you dragging me? Would you please not take me away from Nakuul?

Nakuul was confused, and he couldn't understand what alekh was trying to do. Why was he dragging Priya away, isn't she was going to tell everyone the story? He had a chance to prove himself innocent by counterattacking her.

He heard a voice saying, "Follow me."

Nakuul - Me

He gestures to himself,alekh rolls his eyes.

Alekh - Yes, you idiot

Nakuul sighs in annoyance; calling a celebrity an idiot in front of everyone is unacceptable, but how would you stop this monkey friend of mine?

Alekh finds an empty room, and he pulls Priya inside her. Nakuul slowly drags himself inside the room. Alekh closes the door and puts on the doorknob.

Nakuul - Why are we here?

Alekh - To have a private chat instead of becoming a headline in media portals and channels.

Alekh holds Priya hands, and she looks at him with pain

Alekh - Speak Priya

Flashback

During school time

The time Alekh went to stay in the US for 3 years due to some family reasons.

It was the time Priya and Nakuul met; they both were informed about a promise made by Mr. Mehta to Priya's father (Ankit). Ankit died saving Mr. Mehta's life; in return, he asked the former to protect his child and wife; in that heat of the moment, Mr. Mehta promised Ankit, the latter's daughter, would be bahu of Mr. Mehta's family, i.e., Nakuul will marry Priya.

A fantasy started between Priya and Nakuul; they both started spending time with each other, going out for dates. Nakuul and Priya started liking each other. They had an attraction for each other. Their family was happy with each other. Nakuul started calling Priyas mother as a mom, and Priya calls Nakuul parents as mom and dad. Mr. Mehta's family loved Priya, and even nakuuls sister accepted Priya as her sister-in-law.

One day Priya's mother falls sick badly; it was discovered she was in the final stage and there is no cure for her cancer. Priya's mother, before her death, asked Nakuul, "Will you marry my daughter if not protect her always like a sister" Nakuul replied - "I will marry her and keep her safe, mom, that's my promise; to you."