Chapter 3

Hey guys !!!

Here comes another update !!!

Ignore grammatical mistakes and errors

I am going to keep aim for my book now 😁😁😁😁

Likes - 120+
Comments - 100+

If this completes, then only update otherwise, no. 😈😈

----------

Questions were raised on Nakuul, Surbhi, and Alekh, but they repeated what they said earlier "They don't know each other." Seema seemed suspicious but shrugged it off.

Seema informs everyone after 6 months, and the show will be telecasted on the honey channel.

Seema - So we will start shooting after three months; before that, I want you to mingle up with each other, especially nakuul with boys to create brothers bond and surbhi with girls to create sisters bond to have more impact on the audience. I want you to know each other to create a bond, specially surbhi with boys, as she has to deal with them more. Every couple should spend time with each other to be easy to act while shooting in a comfortable zone.

Nakuul passes a smirk at surbhi, and she ignores it.

Seema forces them to leave her house as she needs to get rid of them as they were constantly bickering.

Kunal - What about a night out today?
Lee - Gud idea

Neha - Why not you really love partying, isn't it lee
(In a serious mocking tone)

Lee gives a cheeky smile to Neha. Noises of ahem ahem come from others. Leeha gets flushed with embarrassment.

Surbhi - So let's meet today at 8 pm whats say?

Everyone agrees, including Nakuul. Alekh was silent, vrushika notices it.

Vrushika raises her hand to alekh for a handshake and introduces him personally.

Vrushika - I am vrushika

Alekh, while handshaking with her

Alekh - Alekh Sangal

Surbhi was noticing their interaction, somewhere she felt guilty for separating two love birds. She was one of the reasons. She feels bad for ale as he cannot move on, but her sister surbhi Jyoti is engaged with someone else now.

Surbhi - Ale, why don't you join us today?

Nakuul - Why he?

Surbhi glares at nakuul

Ale - I am not a part of your team surbhi and see even my bestie don't want me (in a childish tone )

Vrushika - Com'mon join us it would be interesting

Kunal was hesitating to ask,nakuul notices it. He raises his eyebrows at him, but former gestures him nothing by shaking his head as "No." Kunal was still in thoughts