He carefully carried her to his room and set her down on the bed. Next he placed his hand on her forehead to check for a fever. Unsure if she was just warm or actually had one Trevor went to the bathroom and fished out the temple thermometer.

He clicked the button waited for it to beep then placed it onto her forehead with minimal pressure. She had a slight low grade so he went to get her some ibuprofen from the kitchen. When he came back she was gone from the bed and he heard retching sounds coming from the bathroom.

He rushed to her side and held her hair back while she threw up the little bit of food she had tried eating earlier before Trevor picked her up. Growing worried Trevor texted Sarah to let her know what was happening.

Me

Hey she's got a low grade fever and shes throwing up.

What do I do?

Sarah

Uh get her some fever medicine right away.

Don't worry about the throwing up though it's normal.

Me

?!

Normal how? In what universe?!

Sarah

It's a health condition.

Don't ask her about it cause she doesn't like to talk about it.

Me

Alright I'mma get her back to bed and maybe make some soup.

Sarah

Once she's asleep go to the store and get her some supplements and vitamins.

Me

Will do.

What type of soup does she like?

Sarah

None.

Even while shes sick she's a picky eater so even if you make some she won't eat it.

Me

Then what can I make her?

Sarah

She likes mashed potatoes.

And those are easy on the stomach.

If you can't cook just get them from KFC or something.

I'm in class so I gtg.

Me

K

Trevor pocketed his phone and grabbed the damp wash cloth he had prepared while he was texting from the counter. Dabbing at her forehead he stroked her hair and leaned her against his chest.

After he was sure she was done throwing up he gave her the ibuprofen and gently lifted her up. He took her over to his bed and used his pillows to prop her up in an almost sitting position.

After he made sure she was comfortable and asleep again he kissed the top of her head and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending nearly an hour searching for what Sarah had meant by supplements and trying to figure out which vitamins he needed to get Trevor hurried home. Seeing she was still asleep he set down the two bags of stuff he had gotten.

After he had gotten comfortable on the other side of the bed Trevor began to get a nagging feeling that he had forgotten something. He decided to just ignore the feeling knowing he would figure out what he'd forgotten sooner or later.

When Trinity finally woke up it was already 2:45 pm. Trevor sat up quickly when he heard her breathing change looking over to see her eyes scanning the room groggily. He could tell you the exact moment she realized she wasn't in her room by the way her eyes widened immensely. She did seem to calm down when seeing him sitting beside her.

"Where are we?" She asked her voice choked with grogginess.

"We're at my house." He said closing the text book he had been reading.

This seemed to break her out of the sleepy stupor she had previously been in. "Why are we here?" She asked tilting her head cutely.

"You where tired and I knew you wouldn't make it through the day at school so I brought you here to rest up a bit." He said smiling.

"Oh. Thank you. Does Sarah know where I am?" Trinity said starting to get up.

"Yup. How are you feeling?" Trevor inquired as he got up and walked around the bed to where Trinity was now sitting, legs hanging off the side.

"Hmm... hungry." She replied after a moments thought.

"Shit. That's what I forgot. The potatoes." Trevor mumbled under his breath cursing himself for forgetting.

"Potatoes? I'm not sick or anything so I can eat whatever Trevor. Don't worry about it." Trinity said laughing knowing that Sarah must have told h how picky she was even when being sick.

"Oh right! Uh supplements here," he said handing her a bag while looking in another. "Annnnd vitamins here." He added handing her the other.

"You really didn't have to do all this. Just letting me sleep here is to much." Trinity said ashamed that she was putting her boyfriend through so much trouble after only having dated for less then a day.

"It's fine Trinity." Trevor said taking a bottle out of her hand and opening it for her.

Sighing Trinity took the supplements and vitamins asking afterwards," Hey what time is it anyways?"

"Uhhh like 3:15ish? Why?" Trevor said glancing at his watch.

"Geez let's go get something to eat real quick then I gotta get to work." Trinity said standing up and shoving all the supplements and vitamins into her bag which she had found in the corner of the room.

"Work? I thought you only worked at Kroger on the weekends?" Trevor ask handing her her shoes.

"Oh thanks. No I'm babysitting tonight." She said taking her shoes and putting them on.

"Why do you need so many jobs?" He questioned.

"I'm saving up for college. I gotta pay for it myself." She lied without missing a beat or giving it a second thought.

"Oh. Right." Was all he said as they left his house and got into his car to go eat.