thirteen - tuscany, italy

Jack's pov

"oh my god, congratulations!" i said with a big smile to my sister Molly, when i was coming to her with open arms. i hugged her tightly, "i can't believe that my big sister is engaged." i mumbled into her hair and she giggled.

"i'm still in shook." she said happily and looked around us, where were the rest of our family.

"here is champagne." Laura said and with her boyfriend they gave us a glass of liquor. when all had their own glass, we all stood in the circle in the beautiful garden terrace in Tuscany.

"to Molly and Jack

"to Molly and Jack." we all repeated and took a sip.

"and next time i will propose Laura and then Jack will propose his girlfriend." Laura's boyfriend joked and we all laughed.

"i hope that next time it will be Laura and you, because i haven't met the right one yet." i chuckled and took another sip.

2 years later

all members of my family was now inside our resort. i was standing in front the railing and enjoying the view of Tuscany.

this place was so different from my house in Los Angeles, and also this place is a lot of quiet than any places in America. around us was a forest and a little further you could see a city. i took out my iPhone from the pocket and took a few pics of breathless sunset.

 i took out my iPhone from the pocket and took a few pics of breathless sunset

"Jack?" i heard a soft voice behind me

"Jack?" i heard a soft voice behind me. i smiled and turned around. if anyone told me two years ago, that i will stay with my girlfriend on the terrace in Tuscany, i would probably laugh at him. but now here i am, with my girlfriend Y/N.

"we were wondering where you went." she smiled at me and came closer to the railing.

"i just want go outside for a while." i put my hand around her waist and kissed her on the top of her head.

"wow, that sunset looks amazing." Y/N said and put her cheek on my chest as she was watching the sun going down.

"i know, i took a few pictures." i smiled.

"i'm so grateful that your family wanted me to be here with them too." she said.

"and i'm so grateful that you are here with us too." i whispered and looked into her face.

"at first i was so afraid that your parents or your sisters will don't like me, but your whole family is so kind to me." she lifted her eyes to mine.

"they love you." i buried the tip of my nose in her hair. she always smells like mandarins and strawberries.

"and i love them." she smiled happily.

"i'm gonna take you outside tonight, love. i want to show you my favorite places here." i stroked her cheek with my thumb.

"sounds great, i'm gonna take a shower." she placed a kiss on my warm lips.

"okay and take that beautiful dress i love on you the most." i mumbled on her lips.

"yes, sir." she giggled.

who is up for part 3???