two - flight.

j a c k

When I and Johnson finally got into the plane, so it could be ten o'clock in the morning. We saluted the staff, which was on the board with us and then we sat in our seats. I took out headphones from my backpack and my iPhone from my pocket.

"How is it between you and Y/N?" Johnson asked me, before I gave headphones into my ears.

"Very great actually," I looked at him with a smile, "She's amazing really, She really cares about me, my friends and my family, in contrast with..."

"Madison?"

"Yeah." I breathed out.

"Linsky, I'm hundred percent sure, that Y/N is the right one. When I saw her with you a few times I could see the chemistry between you and her. You can't cheat the true love," He friendly smiled at me, "I bet that you and Y/N will be together forever."

"Thank you, Bro." I smiled at him, "It means a lot to me."

-

After a few minutes I got a message from Y/N. I opened a chat between me and her.

Y/N: I miss our mornings cuddles so much

Jack: me too, baby, but i will be at home soon i promise.

Jack: you must be so lonely in our big bed

Y/N: Not really..

I frowned and my heart began beats faster.

Jack: what do you mean?

Y/N: Aaron is in the bed with me

Oh my god, she means our dog. I'm stupid. I opened a picture from her and bite my lip.

Jack: damn

Jack: damn. our dog has no idea about what a lucky person he is

Y/N: Aww.

Y/N: I missing see your sleeping face in the morning

I take a pic of my stretched leg.

Y/N: I would rather see your face

Jack: i know, baby

Jack: you will see me tomorrow

Y/N: You just love teasing me...

Jack: exactly

A short one, I hope you like it.♥️