twelve - cingue terre, italy

with Jack we are couple for a few months now. i was so afraid of coming out, so he was, but he decided to show the world that we are together.

Jack says all the time, never read any hate comments or messages. it will be better if i will not think about that so much.

i was also worried, that his family will not accept me, but they are so supportive. one day David asked me, if i want travel with them to Italy. at first i didn't want to go, i wanted Jack spend time with his parents as much as possible, but in the end they persuaded me.

"we will stay at apartment with two bedrooms, you can choose first." Katherine asked me with a smile, when she put her bag next to her on the light floor.

"i'm okay with every bedroom, so maybe this one." i took a few steps into the room.

"okay, y/n." Katherine said and went to another bedroom.

this bedroom was decor simple, but it looks cozy. a big bed with white pillows and blankets. a balcony with a beautiful view. a few green plants and a couple of brown cabinets.

"it looks beautiful." i said when i heard a footsteps behind me. i assumed that it's Jack.

"it does, but not that much as you do." i heard Jack's whisper in my left ear.

"stop, you are making me blush." i laughed lightly.

"mhm, that's what i want," he mumbled with a smile and kisses my left cheek. he put our suitcases on the floor next to the bed, "we are going to the beach!" David yelled.

on the beach

"please give me a sunscreen," Jack said when we came to our beach chairs. i pulled out the sunscreen from the bag and stretched my hand to him, "sit, i must take a care of my baby's back." he smirked at me.

"woah, okay." i smiled widely. the most caring person in the world. i sat down on the beach chair and let him put a sunscreen on my back.

"and now your turn." i looked at him over my shoulder and he got off his gucci slides. he laid on the beach chair and sighed contentedly. also i put the sunscreen on his back and don't forget to kiss the back of his neck.

"and now time for sleep." he mumbled with smile. i laid on my beach chair and Jack stretched his hand to my hand, so i grabbed him. the last i heard was something that David and Katherine talked about and then i fell asleep.

in the city

after we woke up on the sun, we decided go to city. i stayed back with Katherine and watched Jack with his dad, how they go ahead.

i didn't want to disturb Jack of watching the city. he had that curious smile on his face, when he watched high, narrow houses which were right next to others. he took a lot of photos that day. he always love explore new places.

"hey," i heard Jack's quiet voice next to me, when he grabbed my hand, "you don't talk with me?"

"i do, but i didn't want to disturb you. you look so happy and peaceful here." i stroked his hand and looked in his eyes.

"i love that peace here." he smiled and hugged me around my shoulders. i placed my palms on his back.

"what do you want to do later?" he asked.

"i don't want to take your time with parents." i said.

"babe, it's okay," he kissed me on my forehead, "i'll take you to dinner tonight."

let me know, if u want part 2