I smiled and my heart melted I wanted them to stop calling me mommy but I guess it's ok and it's best that I enjoy them calling me mommy, even though I'm not. I love them so much.

"Aww I wish I was there to hear that" I smiled. I heard the door opened and closed and I looked up and saw Isabella, I squealed then stood up. My phone pinged and I look down at the screen.

"Yeah" he said

"Mariya" she squealed then hugged me. I smiled then hugged her back. "I can't believe that you didn't go with Logan he keeps talking about you" she said and I blushed. I brought her up to my room and we sat down on the bed.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yep he's hot and very good in bed" she blushed and I laughed."When are are you leaving?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know as yet but soon" I whispered and she nodded.

"Oh because I want to get to know you more you know be best of friends" she said while bumping her shoulder with mine. I nodded then laughed."So what do you wanna talk about?"

"Wait why didn't you go with Logan I thought your mom wanted you guys to be together" she asked.

"I don't know, he's maybe hot and all but I have to know him first, if I had went with him I would have gave him my first and I wouldn't want that. Many things could've happen that night. I could've gotten pregnant considering that we were both drunk, or he just want wants a one nightstand" I said while playing with my fingers.

"So you mean that you are still a virgin?" She asked and I blushed and nodded.

"Plus I'm saving it for someone else" I whispered and She giggled.

"You mean your crush?" She asked and I said maybe which made her squealed.

"Well that's ok, I just wanted you to be apart of our family. Even though Logan has dated a lot of girls, I know when I guy is in love when I see it. He used to have all the girls coming at him but you my friend refused to go with him and that makes him want you more" she said and he reminds me of Lorenzo so much.

"Oh" that's all I could say then looked over at her "so how many kids do you want?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Three, but I already have two, how about you how many do you want?" She asked while brushing her hair.

"Two" I said and she smiled.

"Do you want to go to the mall" she asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know I would love to but" she cut me off before I could say anything else.

"Your coming and that's final she said and I rolled my eyes but gave in.

"Ok let's go then" I whispered then picked up my bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home from the mall it as quiet late, we spent our whole day their shopping and talking and I am pretty much exhausted. I walked into the house and took off my shoes. "Mamma, papa I'm home!" I shouted then walked into the living room where they sat watching tv.

"Hey cupcake are going to eat dinner or are you full?" Papa asked.

"No papa I'm full, I'm just gonna go upstairs and lye down" I said as I ran up the stairs to my room. I sighed then plopped down in my bed. I was about to close my eyes when I heard the door bell ring I knitted my eyebrow together and stood up. I left the room and walked down the stairs but stop when I notice it was a guy.

"Mariya Logan is here!" Mom shouted and I gasped in shock. Why would he be here, oh no I don't want to see him. I watched him as he sat down on the couch with his back facing me, his muscles flexed as he took a glass of water from mom.

"She probably won't come down I'll go get her" mom said and my eyes widen, I tipped toed down the stairs and walked down the hall. I was going to the basement where no one would find me. Even though it was dark down here I didn't care because I used to hide here all the time.

"No I'll go get her" I heard Logan say and I rolled my eyes. I continued walking when someone placed there hand over my mouth and pulled me into an unfinished bathroom that had no lights I was so fucking scared. I was about to scream when the person told me to be quite.

"Mariya you think you could hide from me?" He asked and I said nothing. This bathroom was not finished as yet the place was only cemented and tiled and nothing else was placed in it yet.

"Move I want to leave" I couldn't see a thing.

"It's funny that we always meet in dark places hmmm" he hummed and I could tell he was coming closer I took steps back until my back hit the cold tile. "Go on a date with me"

"No I don't think so" I said and he lips brushed mine.

"I like girls who play hard to get kitten so don't think I'm going to stop" he said as he pressed his boner up against my lower stomach. I'm so glad it's dark because he would've seen the effect that he had on me. I bit my lip and a moan slipped.

"Please stop" I moaned and he kissed me suddenly. He deepened the kiss and I tried not to move of do anything. I bit his lip really hard and he pulled back.

"Fuck bambina you are so bad" he groaned then slammed his lips against mine. He placed both his hands on my ass and I gasped. Shoving his tongue into my mouth, I couldn't resist anymore so I gave into him. He lick my bottom lip then bit it and pulled it with his teeth. I moaned into his mouth and his grip on my ass tighten. We were both running out of breath so he pulled away. "Your lips are so soft I could kiss them everyday, anyways I got to go I wish I could stay and enjoy, but I guess not I'll see you" he said then left the room. I just stood there with my finger on my now puffy lips.

"Damn he's good at kissing" I whispered then left. I walked back up the stairs and went into my room. I sighed then layed down on the bed and I fell asleep.
••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE🤔