"We actually got a hotel downtown. But we'll be here for the festivities." Hassan told her.

"Well I'll see you two tomorrow then." Catherine placed a kiss on Hassan's cheek before walking away.

"You talk about me? All the time?" Harley nudged him.

"She's just exaggerating. I barely talk about you." He mocked which made her playfully push him.

***************

"So this is how they're livin'? Hm, okay." Angela nodded her head as she exited the car. She couldn't believe that Hassan had laid his mother's house out.

"Girl, Mrs. Forde got a main house and pool house. And the pool house look like another house!" Rayne exclaimed as the two of them walked down the pathway. The door swung open and Hasani stormed out, headed towards them. Angela held a smirk on her face and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Angie, what the hell are you doing-"

"Hey Angie. Nice to see you. You look good...is what you could've said. I'm here for my daughter where is she?"

"Now isn't the time! I'll talk to you-"

"Talk to me? It's been twenty-two fucking years and now you wanna talk to me? Fuck you!" She yelled, gaining attention from a few family members.

"Angie I'll explain everything later-" he paused while digging into his suit jacket. He pulled out a wad of cash and placed it in her hands. "Just please get a hotel or something. Now is not the time."

"I don't want your money-"

"Like hell we don't!" Rayne interjected while snatching the stack of cash out of her hand. "We'll be at the Hyatt downtown."

Hasani let out a sigh of relief once Angela and Rayne walked towards Rayne's car. He didn't need anyone getting in his business and he really didn't need his mother getting upset. Once he turned around, he saw his mother standing there slowly shaking her head.

"Ma-"

"Don't you Ma me! Angie is home now and my granddaughter needs to know the truth! If you don't tell her, then I will. You have until Sunday!" She told him before walking away, leaving Hasani in a deep thought.

***************************

"Harley come on you don't have to do this if you don't want to." Hassan laughed while sitting on the edge of the bed. Harley stood in front of the bathroom mirror, examining the sheer lace lingerie set she bought before their trip. She was nervous. She contemplated on how she would style her hair. Ponytail or no ponytail? Half-up half-down or messy bun?

"Relax Harley..you're just having sex." She coached herself as she paced back and forth while shaking her hands repeatedly. "You got this."

She exhaled lowly before opening the bathroom door. Hassan looked up from his phone and focused on her curvy figure.

"How do I look?" She giggled while walking towards him.