five.

Where everything happens for a reason.

———————————————————————————

     "This is Hot 100.4. I am CMarie." The radio host spoke into the microphone.

     "And I am DJ Tee. Now, we have two special guests in the building. We've been getting so many calls asking about these two gentlemen. So the moment you all have been waiting for, we have Hasani and Hassan Forde in the building!" He said, making Hassan laugh.

     "People been blowing up the radio station huh?" Hasani laughed as well. "Yeah man. Y'all really have caused an impact on a few people."

"That's our purpose." Hassan told him.

     "So, let me ask this, Hassan, what made you want to create a foundation and help the community?"

     "I like helping people. Ever since I was a kid, I would find ways to help the homeless."

     "That's true. One day, I found him in the kitchen making about thirty sandwiches for the homeless folks in our old neighborhood." Hasani said which made everyone laugh.

     "Now, a few people have said that you're only doing this for the money-"

     "Let me stop you right there. To everyone listening, I run a nonprofit organization. I have plenty of sponsors and I take money out of my own pocket to fund my business. Life isn't always about the money. It's about making a difference in the world. And I want to make a difference." Hassan answered honestly. Money wasn't a big focus when it came to his business. His mission was to give back to those in need. Whether it was mentoring young black men, giving food to the homeless, or investing his own money to rebuild the vacant homes in his old neighborhood.

"And how will you be doing that?"

     "Every time you're riding down the street near the Fifth Ward, you see abandoned homes and buildings. The entire scenery changes once you leave Westheimer and head towards the Fifth Ward. It makes you want to turn your car around and go the opposite direction. I plan on changing that. I plan on making the Fifth Ward a safe area."

     "So what about music wise? What will we be seeing from Forde Entertainment in the future?"

     "Oh we have big plans. We have a surprise for everyone June twenty-eighth." Hasani grinned. It was something the city had been waiting for.

"I heard something about a concert. Is that true?"

"Who did you hear that from?" Hasani chuckled.

"You know the city is small. Word travels. So, is it true?"

"You'll just have to wait and see next month." Hassan told her.

     "Well, you heard it here first everyone. Be on the lookout for a big surprise coming from Forde Entertainment. Thanks for coming guys."

"Thanks for having us."

     "And here's a new single from Forde Entertainment's newest artist, Jess Supreme, 'Boss'." CMarie smiled before playing the song. Hassan snatched the headphones from over his ears and stood up. "Don't forget, when you drop that surprise for the world, let us know first." CMarie grinned at the two of them.