fifteen.

June 28, 2021

Hassan sat in the leather swivel chair as he scanned the entire crowd. He finally spotted Harley, who was sitting in the back with Megan. Trying to hide herself from the media who was sitting in the front row.

Hasani scheduled a public conference at Forde Foundation to release the big surprise he had for the people who supported him. Unfortunately, the seats were starting to fill quickly inside of the auditorium and Hassan had to close the doors to the rest of the public. But a few blog sites were there live streaming the entire thing.

"And now what you all been waiting for. The big surprise." Hasani laughed as he sat next to his son and his artists that were signed to the label. "Labor Day weekend, Forde Entertainment will be having our first annual Playing For A Purpose weekend. The lineup is amazing and all proceeds will go to Forde Foundation."

"What do you have planned?" One reporter asked.

"First, we'll have our football game. We have a lot of celebrities coming like DC YoungFly, Nick Cannon, Jacquees, Chris Brown, Usher, Odell Beckham Jr, Gucci Mane, LL Cool J, Sean Combs, Julio Jones and my father." Hassan spoke into the microphone.

"The next day is our basketball game. Our basketball game will be co-ed so the lineup will be Kevin Hart, Dwyane Wade, my daughter Monica, Jayson Tatum, La La Anthony, Saweetie, Migos, Shad Moss, Jess Supreme, my son Hassan, Hitman Holla, Ice Cube, Meek Mill and Devin Bateman. After the basketball game we'll be having a private dinner." Hasani told them.

"And when will the tickets go on sale?"

"The tickets will go on sale on the first of August. Thank you." Hasani said before he stood up from his seat. But the reporters weren't done. They had more questions.

"Hassan, who are you dating?"

"Hassan, where's your girlfriend Harley?"

"Are you still dating Alexis Taylor?"

"No comment." Hasani spoke into the microphone which made Hassan look over at him. He was tired of his parents talking for him.

"The only person I'm dating is Harley Daniels. Thank you." Hassan replied before he stood up. Harley and Megan's mouth dropped open at the same time. They couldn't believe he said that.

Hassan stepped off of the stage and walked towards his office with Hasani and Maxine following behind him. He already knew that he was about to hear an earful.

"Why the hell would you say that?" Maxine asked as she shut his office door.

"Because it's true." Hassan shrugged before taking a sip of his bottled water.

"You're really dating that little girl? Or is this some jump off?"

"Ma I told you-"

"That was dumb of you Hassan. You've been seeing her for what? A month-"

"So what?" Hassan asked as he looked back and forth between the two of them. He didn't understand why his parents were so obsessed with his love life.