"Yuu...." Nejire whispers quietly and he finally looks up at her with a bewildered expression.

"Y-You just!-"

"I-I know! I'm sorry, but you seemed completely lost so that was the first thing I thought of!!" Nejire quickly tries to explain herself, moving her hands up and down in an embarrassed manner.

Both teens starts laughing at this, shaking their heads. Yuu finally catches his breath and actually feels pretty calm. "Sorry Nejire-San, I was just so nervous I couldn't speak. I apologize for wasting your time"

Yuu holds the straps to his bag tighter as he swallows down all his will to move forward. "Y-You can go now, again, I'm sorry for wasting....your time" The boy looks down in shame as he starts walking away.

'Damn it....I couldn't even do this one thing' He can already feel tears starting to form, biting his quivering lip hard.

"L/n, you shouldn't walk away from something that makes you nervous. You should embrace it and see how it goes!" Nejire's sweet voice shrills inside him, making him turn around.

He gazes up at her with blank eyes, mouth slightly opening. Her beautiful hair waves as a small breezes pushes through the open windows. This is why he loves her so much. She will always encourage someone who is struggling.

So he closes his eyes and takes a final breath, looking at her with confidence.

"Nejire-San....do you want to go on a date with me?"

<•>

"Is there something you want?"

"Yes, there is a lot I want, but only one thing I crave"

"And what is that?

"Oh....I long to see my revenge tear her being apart"

<•>

"Is there something you want?" His voice mingles with a certain tenderness as he sits next to her hospital bed.

It's early morning and Y/n's woken up with Izuku cradling her hand in his. He had woken up before the sun to sneak into her room after falling asleep in Bakugou's room.

Her permanent smile won't fade from her lips as she sees his green and messy hair. "No, there is nothing I need" Y/n replies.

"Are you sure?" Izuku asks again, eyes narrowed in worry.

"I have everything I've ever wanted" The girl holds his hand tight, looking up at the white ceiling she is so familiar with.

"C-Can I ask what that is?" Izuku sits closer to the bed, eager to hear her reply for some reason.

Y/n laughs quietly, her eyes feeling droopy from sleeping so much.

"I've longed to see you happy Izuku, I've longed to be with you"

So many emotions are filling her heart, she can't keep it inside anymore.

To bad, the timing isn't perfect

<•>

It was dark and terribly cold. Even with an ice quirk, he can feel the burning sensation seeping inside his veins. Yet it feels so cold.

It was dark until a harsh punch to his stomach makes the boy groan out in pain, losing his breath at the same time. He coughs and coughs, realizing that he hasn't an ounce of salvia left in his mouth. God knows when's the last time he has had any water and when the next time will be.