41B) Towlie x Reader

Dumb Drunk

I looked down at (Name), she looked so sweet when she was sleeping. I looked at the clock and noticed it was officially 12:56. I heard a car pull into the driveway and thought nothing of it, thinking it was her mom coming home. I continued watching Terrance and Phillip until someone starting banging on the door and yelling.

"My fucking kid is in there you dumb bitch! Bring her to me!"

(Name) and Autumn jolted awake, Autumn scream crying. (Name) was quick to her crib and picking her up. "Shhh, shhh baby it's okay, mommy will handle him okay? Just calm down, you're alright."

I frowned, a pissed look on my face as I stood up and walked towards the door. I unlocked it and swung it open. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I want my fuckin' kid, I don't want this dumb slut touching her after touching YOU." He said, putting his finger into my chest and twisting it.

I pushed him towards the stairs. "Don't fuckin' touch me Kyle, I'll whoop your ass."

"Whoop me then, bitch!" He barked, the smell of alcohol hitting me in the face. 

I reeled my hand back, arming up to swing at his jaw. Right as I made the movement (Name) grabbed my wrist. "Don't hit him, that's what he wants."

I looked at (Name), she smiled at me and handed me Autumn. She asked if I would hold her for a minute while she handled him, in her own way. I nodded, grabbing the sweet baby into my arms and watching the smaller female walk towards Kyle. If this was what he's always like, then there was something that I could do. There had to be, for (Name)'s and Autumn's sake.

*(Name)'s POV*

I walked towards the drunk Jew, slapping him across his face. "I want you to leave. Now."

He went to push me, but I quickly dodged him. Grabbing his wrist and forcefully holding his arm in a way I could snap it. "If you lay a hand on me, I will break your God damn arm Kyle. You need to leave, and after tonight, expect to see me, Autumn, and Towlie in court. You won't ever be in her life for as long as I live and breathe. She is MY child, I have been the ONLY person taking care of her other than help from MY mom. You and you're family have done NOTHING but sit on your jew asses complaining that she exists." I put pressure on his arm, seeing his face wince and shrivel in pain. "I will kill you over my baby girl."

Towlie walked towards me, grabbing my shoulder softly and nodding towards the house. I looked at him, a look of murderous intent and rage obvious on my face. I quickly softened my look when I saw Autumn playing with a lock of his blue hair. I sighed, letting Kyle's arm roughly. I went around him, opening the door and turning back to kick him in his nuts.

*Towlie's POV*

I watched (Name) grab Autumn and take her back into the house. I looked over at Kyle, crouching down to his level and smiling. "I heard one pop, Kyle, you keep fucking with her and you won't be able to have another one with someone else."

He tried to say something, but I used my foot to push him off the porch and onto the dirt below. "See you in court, I guess." 

I turned and walked back into the house. I looked at (Name), who had a pissed look on her face as she shakily tried to roll another blunt. I sighed, a soft smile on my face. Walking towards the couch, I placed a hand on her cheek. "Hey, I got it okay? Just, vent it out to me baby doll."

"I'm gonna kill him, I really really think I am."

*Kyle's POV*

I laid there, in the dirt where I belonged. I lost the girl, I lost our daughter, I lost it all. I've never felt more hollow. I stood up, limping towards the stairs to sit down.  I sat there, head in my hands. What was I thinking? I knew I shouldn't have come here. I knew I shouldn't have ruined the relationship I had with (Name) and I damn sure shouldn't try to control her now. I sighed, standing up and knocking on the door. I heard stomping coming towards it, obviously (Name). The door swung open and I received another slap to the face. I looked down, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, (Name).."

She looked slightly surprised, grabbing my chin lightly and forcing me to show her my face. "Oy, my god, you're serious."

I blushed at the touch, I grabbed her hand and placed it at her side. "I'm sorry that I came here drunk, I'm sorry about the things I've said, and I'm sorry I haven't been here for our child as much as I should be. I've been depressed after thinking I had you all to myself and then not. I am desperately in love with you, but I know I'm too late. I know I've made shit choices, but please still be my friend and please don't take Autumn away from me (Name). Please.."

She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Get some help and I'll consider it. I don't like seeing you like this Kyle, we grew up together. You are the father to a precious child now, she needs you to grow up."

I nodded my head, hugging (Name). I said my byes and started walking home. "And Kyle!"

I turned around to see a half smiling (Name), "Stop being a dumb drunk, you're not a Marsh male."

(I'm loving this so much there's gonna be another part bc why TF not. Any ways, hope you enjoy it all!)