23) Jimmy Valmer x Reader

You're a Sweetheart

It wasn't the most common thing to happen, but it happened. (Name), the short and the sweet, had fallen for the schools biggest clown Jimmy. She enjoyed all their conversations and loved when he would tell jokes. He was smart, sweet, polite and overall very funny. Although being completely honest, he was quite cute too. From his slightly messy brown hair to his golden brown eyes that seemed to give the feeling of warmth and happiness. She loved it, and him with all his stutters as well. His stutters weren't as bad now that we're in high school, but they appeared when he was stressed or emotional.

"(N-N-Name)!" Jimmy said, catching her attention.

"Hey Jimmy!" She replied, waiting in the hall for her friend.

"What are y-you up to?"

"Uh, right now nothing. What's up?" She asked him, tucking a strand of her (h/c) hair behind her ear.

He smiled at her, a slight blush on her face. "W-W-Would you h-help me out?"

She nodded, placing her things into her bag and following the cutie in the yellow sweater. "D-Do you l-like sleeping?"

She looked at him, confused before nodding. "M-Me t-t-too, we should d-do it to-together sometimes."

{Jimmy's POV}

She blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear again and giggling. "A-Are yo-you made of Fl-Fluorine, I-Iodine, and Ne-Neon? Cause (Name), you a-are F-I-Ne."

She laughed, lightly tapping my shoulder with her fist. "I-I-I'm n-not sure wh-what Q-Quidditch po-position you play.. b-bu-but you look li-like a k-keeper."

"You're so funny Jimmy! Did you want to go over some new material? We can go to my house if you want. I-I'll drive us." She offered me, I smiled and nodded my head.

"I-I guess y-you could say that."

She smiled, getting her keys out of her pocket. "Hey (N-Name)?"

She hummed, letting me know I had her attention as she held the door open for me. I mumbled a thanks before looking at her smiling. "K-Kiss me if I-I'm w-wrong, but.. d-dinosaurs still e-exist r-right?"

She giggled, blushing as she stepped onto her toes and pecked me sweetly on the lips. "S-Sorry Jim, but they don't."

"D-Don't know why y-you're apologizing! I just g-g-got kissed b-by an angel!"

"You know, we've been dating for a few years now." She said, smiling.

"T-Three y-years and co-counting." I smiled at her. "I-I lo-love you (N-Name). T-Thank you f-for staying w-with me."

She looked at me slightly surprised. "What? Why are you thanking me Jimmy?"

"B-Because I c-can be tr-troublesome."

She smiled softly at me, placing her hand on my shoulder. "I don't want you to think that you're troublesome, and I surely don't want you to thank me for being with you. I love you with all of my heart Jimmy, I'd be with you regardless."

She kissed my cheek, unlocking her car doors and opening mine. "Y-You don't have to k-keep opening doors for me."

She giggled. "I want to, it's something I would do regardless of anything, I do it for everyone honestly."

That was always something I liked about her, she was a sweetheart and tried everything to make my life easier. I truly did love her, and I never wanted anything to happen between us. I got in the car, placing my crutches between my legs. I leaned towards (Name), stealing her lips with mine. She smiled after the kiss and gave me another.

"I lo-love you (N-Name), I have s-something for you."

She looked at me, another one of her classic sweet smiles on her beautiful face. I fumbled to get into my pocket, hearing her giggle slightly and place her hands on the wheel. I finally gripped the small box in my pocket, pulling it out and handing it to her.

"Oh Jim, what's this?" She asked, taking the box in her hands gently.

"Open it babe." I said.

She carefully opened the box, seeing a necklace and two moon charms.

"Is this one of those moon necklaces that the charms are supposed to be the moon on the days the people were born on?"

I nodded and she squealed. "You're so sweet Jimmy! You really didn't have to do this for me!"

I laughed, running her cheek with my thumb. "T-That my moon, and t-this is your moon." I said, pointing to the correct moon in order from left to right.

"Thank you sweetheart, I love it so much." She tried to put the necklace on, struggling with the clip.

"H-Here my love, I'll h-help." I leaned over, releasing the clip and hooking it through the hoop.

She smiled, placing a hand over the necklace. She held my hand a happy silence filling the car as she drove me to her house. "Hey (Name)?"

She hmm, putting her car in park. "Yeah baby?"

"You're the wo-world to me. I love you s-so much t-that if you ever left me, i-it would rain f-f-for a thousand years. You're the b-be-best thing to happen to me, I'll do anything for you."

She smiled, kissing me again. "You're a sweetheart, Jimmy. I love you to the moon and back."