01

Rachel's pov-
"Why mom, all my other friends don't get dragged to stupid family dinners." "Yeah mom, this is stupid." Me and my older brothers were in our living room arguing with my mom. She was finally going to introduce us to her new boyfriend. My parents divorced when me and my brothers were six. We are now seventeen and he died when we were eight, from lung cancer. "Why can't y'all be happy for me?"

"We are Mom, but it's a Friday night. We kinda don't want to be spending it our with you and your new surgeon of a boyfriend." "Well whatever you are coming now all of you get dressed." We all sighed knowing we lost. Noah said "This is bullshit." "It is bro." Replied Tanner, I sighed and said "Let's just deal with it and face it." I went into my room and I immediately went into my walk in closet. My walk in closet was like my little heaven.

It was all organized how I wanted it to be. I was standing in the middle of it looking at all the different racks. Every rack had either a shirt with the matching bottoms underneath accessories or shoes. I smiled as I was moving clothes around. Shuffling through the racks looking around. Soon I heard a knock on my wall, I turned around to see my older brothers.

We are triplets, Noah is the oldest he is an hour older than me, he is into football and lacrosse. He is the quarterback for the high school team and the lacrosse captain. While Tanner is thirty minutes older than me, he is the baseball captain and he does swim. I'm the youngest and I'm my moms little babygirl, well I'm also her only girl. "What do y'all want?" "Mom was wondering what you are wearing." "I haven't decided yet."

Tanner sighed as he moved to my bed and laid on it. "Why do I feel like your room is bigger than mine?" "Because it is." He laughed and I said "Do y'all know where we are going?" "Mom said there house." "Okay." I went back into my closet and pulled out a black crop top that was see through with a black bando. I had on my washed out jeans and a pair of my black old school vans. I went into my bathroom and I started to get change.

Once I was done I walked out and said "How do I look?" "Okay I guess." They we're both on my bed looking at their phones. I brushed out my light brown hair and I touched up on my makeup. I smiled and said "C'mon losers let's go."