Arnav smiled at Naina-Hii..

Naina asked sweetly- Arnav, can I come with you today?? Everyday Papa comes but today he has not come yet.

Arnav-Yeah, sure..

Khushi's jaw dropped, she remembered all those drama that day Arnav had done when Anita asked him to accompany Khushi while coming home in evening. And today he agreed without a second word. She felt like hitting his head hard.

Arnav looked behind at Khushi thinking, what's taking her so long.

Arnav screamed at Khushi- Have you any plan of staying here tonight Khushi?? or are you glued there??

Naina giggled hearing him, Khushi flared her nose angrily. She came to them, Arnav rode his cycle, while Khushi sat behind him on cycle, clutching his shirt tightly near his waist, in her fist. Naina and Arnav started cycling, while talking and laughing. But none of them talked to Khushi. That again made her angry and unknowingly she pinched Arnav.

"Ouch!!", cried Arnav..

"Khushi..I'll throw you right here.", he barked at angrily.

Khushi was about to slap him on his back, she remembered her previous plan. Her eyes fell on an icecream vendor, she screamed- I want to eat ice cream..

Naina and Arnav came to halt hearing her scream, Arnav-What??

Khushi pointed her finger-Ice cream..

Arnav rolled his eyes- Are you a kid?? Then stop behaving like that.. We are getting late.

Naina saw Khushi's fallen face, Naina- Arnav, It's ok. We both will wait here till you get her ice cream.

Khushi's lips curled into a sweet smile, throwing one angry glare at Khushi, Arnav marched towards the vendor. He bought 3 and came back. Handing Khushi her blackberry flavor one, he was about to go near Naina to give her one, Khushi remembered his denying to get her one ice cream and now he is here offering one to Naina!! The moment Arnav was about to cross Khushi, Khushi pulled her leg out as a result Arnav hit and fell on ground!! But ground was slippery downwards, and before Khushi could understand, he fell into the canal flowing nearby!!

************************

Aarav and Anita were sitting beside Arnav who was laying on bed, doctor examining him!!. Anjali was also standing by her mother, but Khushi was standing at door observing the scene. She never knew her little prank will pull him to this mess, she never wants to hurt him physically like she did!! She just wants to annoy him.

After some time doctor left, Anita kissed Arnav on his forehead getting up from bed to get him some warm milk. Arnav's eyes fell on Khushi who was hiding behind door, he turned his face away from her!!

Something hurt the little soul, she ran away from there following Anita- Mumma.. Mumma..

Anita looked back at her-Han??

Khushi asked- What are you doing Mumma??

Anita- I'm warming milk, Arnav should have something before taking medicines.

Khushi did not ask further, Anita-But Khushi, you both were returning together!! Then how did Arnav fall into canal??

Khushi gulped hearing her, what if Anita Mumma scold her angrily!!

She lied-I don't know Mumma..

Anita sighed, while Khushi's eyes got teary.

Khushi followed Anita holding her palu. She almost hide behind Anita when he gave Arnav milk to drink. After giving him medicines, one by one all left except Khushi!! Though she was scared to face Arnav but still she stood there playing with her frock.

Arnav looked at her angrily-What??

Khushi climbed the bed, standing on bed she started doing sits up-1..2..3..4..

Arnav saw that- What's this??

Khushi- I'm sorry Arnav..

Arnav-You are sorry??

Khushi-Yes..

Arnav-Fine, then you have other punishments for it.

Khushi stood still-What??

Arnav eyed to his drawing book and colours-Bring those here..

Khushi got down from bed, taking them to him, she asked- But you are hurt.. how will you do drawing??

Arnav smirked- It's not me but you!!! You will be doing this..

The thing that Khushi hates to do is painting, coloring, drawing!! She gets messed with colours spoiling her face, hands, dress even floor and carpet. She just hates these drawing,colouring all these, she hates these stuffs as much as Arnav loves doing them!!

Khushi-I'm not doing anything.. Yuck.. I hate these painting..

Arnav-Fine.. I'm calling Mumma then.. Mumma..Mumma..(he screamed)

Khushi quickly covered his mouth-Shh.. Don't call Mumma..

Arnav-You will be doing this??

Khushi nodded her head unwillingly not knowing one day this painting will give her both name and fame!!

****************

Khushi, age-12 Arnav,age-14

While returning from his tution in evening, Arnav heard some murmuring. Leaving his cycle, he went at direction. Anjali and Khushi were whispering while caressing something between them!! Arnav came closer to have a view, his eyes got widen seeing a puppy.

Arnav-DOG!!!!

Anjali and Khushi got alerted!!

Arnav screamed on top of his voice- Mumma..Mumma..

Khushi quickly hide that puppy behind a basket, Anjali ran to stop Arnav-Chotey..Please..Please.. Don't tell Mumma..

Arnav screamed more loudly calling Anita, Anjali hit his stomach- Shut up Chotey.. Don't even try to scare me and Khushi!!

Arnav-Awww.. You guys are not scared.. let me call Mumma then..

Khushi came in between- We are not scared and we did not do any crime that you are threatening us.

Arnav-First those rabbits, now dog..What are you thinking?? Is this a zoo?? (he asked marching to Khushi..)

Before Arnav could say anything more, a new water colour packet in his hand was snatched from his hand, Arnav-Khushi!!!

Khushi- If you don't tell Mumma our secret, we will give you your this colours. Decision is in your hand.

Right then Anita reached there-What happened?? Why were you all screaming like this??

Anjali gave one glare at Arnav, Arnav ignored her look-Mumma.. I..

Khushi standing at far, waved the packet teasing him.

Arnav sighed, turning to Anita-I am hungry Mumma..

He just said whatever came into his mind, Anita-Ohkay..But are you thinking to eat here in this messy place??

Khushi and Anjali giggled, Arnav-So what?? I am hungry.. I want food now..

Anita-Fine, get inside first, get freshen up, I'm serving you food.

Arnav nodded his head, after Anita left Arnav turned to Khushi and Anjali- Di, ask her to get my colour back to me unless none will be worst than me.

But before that Khushi ran away from there speedily, Anjali's jaw dropped, she giggled thinking what trouble Khushi has called for herself.