Secrets 6

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:

•dirtyred94_

•ReKeita

•Montiette McGlown

•itssjust_annemarie

•team_darkskin1

•porshiaa

•forbidden_id

Y'all know what to do to be on my list!! You have to appear more than 2 times!! So vote and comment to be on my list!!

AIDEN POV

My instincts kicked in and i pushed Laya back in the car and slammed the door and i ran to the other side for cover. Me and Leek pulled our pieces and started firing back. I shot out the back window as the car turned the corner.

I ran to the drivers side of the car to check on Laya. I panicked when she wasnt in the car. "Aye yall where the fuck Laya go?" "She was just right here!" A teary eyed Joya replied.

"Man where the fuck she go that fast!?" I was quickly becoming fustrated. "Man lets call her phone" Leek sugested. We went back in the house to call Laya.

"Yall smell that?" I asked. "Yea it smell like weed" Leek answered. "Stay here dont come until i tell you!" Leek told Joya. We pulled our pieces and went upstairs.

"Its coming from Laya room" i wispered. We made our way to her room quietly. I slowly pushed the door open to find Laya sitting in the dark in the corner smoking a blunt with a bottle of ciroc in between her legs and blood on her shirt.

LAYA Pov

I can't believe it she's gone! I just was with her this morning! I didn't even get to say goodbye! Now I'm all alone. I have nobody left.

I was numb after i hung up the phone. I couldn't feel anything. I ran to the car to go to the morgue. Joya came out after me worried after i told her what happend she was broken.

Before I could pull off Aiden and Leek came outside. I dont even remember how i got up here. I just remember Aiden pushing me in the car and me getting back out not caring about the bullets.

A bullet grazed my sholder but i was too fucked up to feel it. I looked up and saw Aiden and Leek standing in my doorway with guns. Joya was behind them.

"Oh my god!" She cried and pushed past them and made her way to me. Aiden sat on my bed and Leek sat on my couch. They all stared at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YALL LOOKING AT DAMN! ALL IN MY FUCKING FACE!!" I screamed. I broke down and cried after the words left my mouth.

Joya ran over and hugged me and cried with me. Leek and Aiden sat looking at us clueless. "If one of yall dont tell us what the fuck is wrong its gonna be a problem!!" Aiden growled. I looked up at him and laughed and changed my shirt grabbed my car keys and shoes.

JOYA Pov

"LAYAA WHERE ARE YOU GOING" I screamed after her. I heard the door slam. "What the fuck you say that shit for??!!" I yelled at Aiden.

"Leek you better get your girl." He said. "Get me my ass. You so fucking inconsiderate." "Man i dont even know what the fuck i did wrong yall sitting there crying and shit. I simply wanted to know what was wrong."

"Then you should've asked not growled." I stated. "Well it must not be that bad cause she laughed. What she got a bad grade on a test?" He and Leek started laughing.

I shook my head and put on my shoes and grabbed my phone. I looked at them and they were still laughing. "HER MOM DIED YOU ASSHOLES!!" They instantly stopped laughing.

I started crying and Leek reached out to me. I moved away and left. I went outside to see that her car was gone.

I went back in the house and upstairs to my room. Leek came in and held me as I cried. Its been hours since Alaya left we all been calling her non stop. I hope she's okay.

LAYA Pov

I got in the car and just drove. I had no destination in mind just driving and thinking. Joya, Aiden, and Leek been blowing my phone up to the point where I put my phone on Do Not Disturb.

I stopped when I got to the basketball court. I got out and went and sat in the bleachers. I always come here when I need to think or get away.

"What you doing here by yourself? You know what time it is ma?" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see a sexy ass dread head looking down at me. "I needed to think and I couldn't do that at home." I replied.

"You mind if i sit down?" He asked. "No go ahead" He sat down beside me. "You wanna talk about it? Im Zion by the way." He smiled his beautiful smile at me. "Sure and I'm Laya." I paused.

"My mom died today and I just don't know what to do." I started crying again. Zion wrapped his strong brown arms around me and let me cry into his chest. I cried for at least 2 hours.

He just held me. He didnt try to get me to talk. He didnt try to kiss me. He didnt say he had to leave. He didnt complain about my crying on his shirt. He just held me.

By the time I had stopped crying the sun was coming up. I pulled away and looked up at him and he used his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"You feel better?" He asked looking at me. "Yea a lot better thank you. Im sorry for keeping you and messing up your shirt." He shook his head. "Theres no need for you to apologize. I know how you feel. I lost my mom about a year and a half ago."

He looked away and for a moment it looked like he was fighting back tears. "You okay? You wanna talk about it?" I asked. "Naw I'm good. You sure you okay now.?" "Yeah I feel so much better." I smiled.

"Anything for a beautiful woman." He smiled back. I stood up and stretched. "Let's go I kept you up all night." I joked as we left the basketball court. " Its all good." He smiled. "Let me see your phone" He asked while he walked me to my car.

I handed him my phone when we reached my car. He put his number in and helped me in my car. I started the engine and rolled the window down. "Thank You again I really appreciate it." I smiled.

"Anytime. Just make sure you use that number. Don't make me come looking for you." He joked. I laughed. "You wont have to dont worry. I promise." He smiled and leaned down and kissed my lips. His lips were so soft.

"Bye La I'll see you soon." He spoke against my lips. He pecked me two more times before he pulled away. "Goodbye Zi" I smiled. He waved before jogging to his car. I pulled off towards home. I didn't realize how tired I was until I parked in the driveway.

I walked to the door and used my key to unlock the door. I knew they guys and Joya were probably sleep so I gently closed the door I turned around to be met face to face with a very angry Joya, Leek , and Aiden.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ALAYA GISSELE CARRISQUILLO!! WE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WORRYING ABOUT YOUR LIGHTBRIGHT ASS!!" Joya screamed.

_____Uh-Oh_________________

*Alaya in the Multimedia

*Sorry for the wait!!! Im back now!!!

*What yall think gonna happen???

*Team Zion or Team Aiden??

*10 Votes 5 Comments for an update!!

*Love you guys thank you for being loyal!! Yall the real MVP'S 🙌🙌🙌 🙌😘😘😘😘