New Friend 2

ALAYA POV

             "Girl I can not believe you did that to him." "well look that's what his ass get for tryna mack." "Laya you know damn well he was sexy asf he's one of Leek boys I think his name is Aid or Andre something like that." "Hold up did you just say the boys name was Aid." I busted out laughing. "You know these niggas be having some weird ass nicknames."

              Shaking my head I made my way to my locker. "anyway if he one of Leek boys that means he a thug and I don't do thugs." :Shit well I do that boy was fine." "Aight you betta not let Leek find out he gon whip your ass." "Shit I think I might like some shit like that." I just stared at her and she busted out laughing.

              Joya has been my bestfriend since we came out the coochie. She is 5'2'' brownskin and is thick asf. We were on our way to go meet up with the twins Reigan and Raven. They are identical and the only way to tell them apart is their tattoo. Reigan has a Chinese symbol on her neck and Raven Has lips.

              "Come on Joya you taking fucking forever," "Nigga fuck you im coming." After she was done at her locker we saw the twins coming our way. I took a moment to look at what they all had on. Joya was rocking a black Nike hoodie, black leggings, and her galaxy Roshe's ( A.N.- I think those shoes are so damn comfortable but they're ugly). Reigan had on a black shirt, reed sweater, ripped jeans and black uggs. Raven had on a black crop top, camo pants. and her Bred's. My bitches looked bad. "Hey Ladies' me and Joya greeted. "Wassup Yall." "Shit nothing bout go to class well talk to ya'll later" "Aight bye ya'll." Me and Joya made our way to first period. When we walked in the usual hating ass bitches were mugging and the thirsty niggas was drooling.

                 One of these microwave ass hoes got bold and call me a bitch as I walked pass her. "Excuse me what did you say?" "I said you a bitch and you need to stay away from my man!" She stood up. I took off my earrings and tied my hair up. "Say that shit to my face." She got in my face. " I sai-" I pinched that hoe dead in her throat and all I saw was black.

                 I grabbed her by her hair and started smashing her face into the corner of the desk. One of her lil followers called they self trying to help her but Joya jumped right on that ass. We was getting these bitches good. I felt strong arms on my waist trying to pull me off of her so I grabbed that bitch by her hair and pulled her with me. "Let her go Laya!" My hood brother Swipes was trying to untangle her hair out of my had but I had a tight ass grip. I continued to beat her ass, I Guess Swipes got irritated because he slapped the shit out of my hand an I let her go and he threw me on his shoulder.

                 I looked and saw that Leek had Joya and was tryna calm her down. "Joya you good?" I yelled across the room to her. "Yea im good im a boss bitch it gon take more than a bum bitch to bring me down." I laughed and realized that Swipes still had me on his shoulder. " Swipes can you please put me down." " I don't know is you gon behave?" I laughed. " Yes Swipes I will." "Aight." He put me damn and he left as security came.

JOYA POV

             Finally I get my own pov. Yay. Me and Laya was following security to the office and Leek was following behind us. "Leek you don't have to follow us baby we good." " Man yes I do as soon as I leave ya'll gon do something dumb." " Man you get on my damn nerves." I said under my breath. "What was that Joya?" Laya started laughing. I didn't think he heard me. " Uhh nothing I was just saying that man you rock my world." I said and turned around and kissed his lips. " Yea that's what I thought you said.

            See now why this nigga gotta be all cocky. "Yall are stupid." Laya said still laughing. She hates thugs but makes and exception for Leek because of me and cause he's like a brother to her, We finally got to the office I swear it felt like we were walking for ages. "Leek baby you don't have to stay here we are in the office its not much we can do." "Aight I guess but call me." "Aight bye." I turned to go into the office. "Ma, wait where my kiss" "Ok, here go my ass kiss it." " Naw I did that last night." He winked at me. I laughed flipped him the bird and walked into the office and sat in a chair beside Laya."

AIDEN POV

             "Man where the fuck is Leek?" I was yelling at my workers trying to find out where Leek was so I could start this meeting. "We don't know boss." Leek walked through the door and shaking his head. "Nigga wtf took you so long." I started the meeting. "So as we all know the trap on the Southside was recently robbed. So can someone please explain that shit to me." The nigga in charge of the Southside trap Rell started talking. " Well boss my moms got cancer so I went to take her something to eat and I left  D-wild in charge." I realized that D wasn't here. " WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT NIGGA AT ANYWAY?' I yelled. "Alright I want his ass. Meeting dismissed." They all got up and left except Leek who was smoking a blunt I rolled earlier. "Nigga why was you so late." I asked curiously. "Man Joya and Laya go into a fight and me and Swipes had to break that shit up."

             I started laughing. "Man I don't know why you deal with her ghetto ass anyway." " Man cause that's my baby man but what the fuck is that on your hand." I looked at my hand and smiled. "Man this fine ass redbone did that shit earlier after I bumped into her while I was going to my car after leaving Eternity house." He busted out laughing." Man she played your ass but what she look like?" "Man fuck you Leek but she was short, had long fire red hair, she looked mixed, and had a fat ass with some sexy ass dimples.

            He busted out laughing. "Nigga what the fuck is so funny?" "Man that's Joya's bestfriend Laya." I smiled cause now I know her name. "Yo,Aiden" "AIDENN" "Nigga what damn." "Damn my nigga this breezy got yo mind slippin already," "Man fuck you but lets go." "Yea I gotta go pick up Joya and Laya though they got suspended. You riding?" "Yea man aint shit else to do." "Aight lets go."

LAYA POV

            I am so pissed me and Joya got suspended for 5 days. "Laya Leek coming to pick us up." "Aight but where we going your house or mine?" "Yours cause my momma home." "Ard bet." Leek was pulling up and he had a nigga in the passenger seat. As he drove closer I realized that it was the nigga I bumped into earlier and started laughing. Joya busted out laughing too once she saw who it was. "Joya shut up." I said still giggling. Leek stopped and hopped out. He gave me a hug and started tonging Joya down. "Yall are so damn nasty. Yall are in public. In front of a school at that." "Laya shut up with your single lonely ass." "Go to hell Leek. Joya get your man before he have one less nut." I said with the most serious face I could make. Leek looked all around my face to find any evidence that I was lying. I guess he didn't find any because he help his manhood and hid behind Joya.

         "Why you so mean Laya I was just playing." "Mhmmm." I hopped in the backseat. Joya hopped in after me." Laya and Joya this is Aiden. Aiden this is Laya and Joya." Leek said smiling.  Me and Joya looked at each other and busted out laughing cause we remembered that Joya called him Aid. "What's so funny" Leek and Aiden asked. "Oh nothing." Joy replied. "Oh Kay but Joya where are we going?' "We're going to Laya house." "Oh me and A aint allowed in?" "Ask Laya." "Laya Please." Leek wined while pouting. " You are so ugly you should never do that again in your life." I said smartly. "But Laya pleaseeeee." This time Leek and Aiden were pouting. "Uhh fine ya'll can come." I said giving in. When we pulled up at my house the #1 person I didn't want to see was sitting on my porch.