Where A Change 7

This Chapter Is Dedicated To
•Maylove14
•Leilanimalik14
•Asia_boo
•Chi-Dimples
•Jaelamorris
•Khajay1129
•Auriamcdowell
•Swexytaty
•Shayboutdatkelly
•_Peaches09_
•Heavenlihunter
•Swaggernay
•Haraaaaaa
•__Unknown
•Keyondra00
•Daycray
•Anessa11
•Olivawhite2608
•Sweetkiss123456
I Know That This Is Not Everybody But Y'all Know I Love Y'all Just The Same! 😘😘

Laya POV
"Um?? What are y'all doing up so late?" I replied to Joya. "Well BITCH I usually can't sleep when my best fucking friend goes missing for all of fucking eternity." Joya yelled well more like screamed in my ear as I went in the kitchen to get a much needed drink. "Um Babe?" Leek questioned Joya. "WHAT?!" She screamed. "Idk know who the fuck you think you talking to but Laya was only gone for a couple of hours. Drama Queen." Leek said. Me and Aiden busted out laughing. Joya screw faced us. "What the fuck is funny!? Dickheads." "Don't give us attitude cause yo man got you in check." I replied still giggling. I went up stairs /after I finished my drink. I was of course followed by the three dumbasses. "What do y'all want damn! I promise I'm not going anywhere else." "Aight if you say so but I'm out I'll be back later I got some business to handle." Aiden said. He gave me a hug and told me to call him if I needed anything and he left leaving Joya and Leek at my door. "I swear I'm fine y'all I just want some sleep" They left and went into Joya's room. I closed and locked my door. How could my life become such chaos in just 24 hours. I mean my life has always been hell to keep it 💯. I been lied to, cheated on, and beat on. Why the bad and painful shit always gotta happen to me man. When the fuck is my life gonna get better? Where the fuck is my change, my happiness, my happy ending? Shit just ain't fair.

Joya POV
I hate the fact that my best friend is hurting and I can't help her. "You okay baby?" Leek asked. "No! Laya is hurt and I can't fix it Malik!" "Well babe you can't fix every problem that Laya has just like she can't fix all of your problems. You're just gonna have to be patient with her. We're all the family she has left." "I know Malik I just don't wanna lose her she's been through so much and she's so strong. She just doesn't deserve this!" "I know baby but just give her time Joya." Leek laid behind me and wrapped his arms around me and help me as I cried.

I'm sorry for the wait like Dawayne Carter 😂🙌🏽
I know y'all probably mad but I'll never make y'all wait this long again. Ik it's short. Finally 15 K reads. Thank You Babies Follow Me On Twitter @CutiePieNae
•20 Votes
• 10 Comments For An Update
Love Y'all 😘💕
      - Nae